Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't class Angel as boring zinc. She masturbates for at least 15 minutes every other night and they are 100% real...:confused:

Agreed with the maxfactor's reply to your comment...Barca apartments are different from other apartments...u can see plenty of nude zombie women in other apartments and constant bating...

these 2 apartments are for fun and activities...these require beautiful, single girls who are also smart and come up with ideas to make the apartments interesting..even the KKH apartment is mostly boring... heidi carried out a planned act...now she is living off it for a while...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Watching someone play with themselves night after night is pretty boring

Not as boring as watching girls on their phones 24/7, massages, watching movies all day, shared showers, body painting, eating, drinking, lying on their beds all day doing fuck all and empty apartments...

Apart from fucking, what do you want....unless you just want them to bate once a week, less regularly...if it's boring...:dodgy:

I actually believe RLC should influence the girls...they should not prepare a script but should put pressure on the girls to keep it interesting.... otherwise girls like Stella and Danaya will keep on returning after every 3 months...they are getting paid for doing nothing....

The twins seem to have bf...and both of them even sort of protect each other from getting too naughty...it was funny how that fat guy was trying to caress Mia/Lia and both sisters were in complete shock...he had to stop...dont know why these two are here... 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not as boring as watching girls on their phones 24/7, massages, watching movies all day, shared showers, body painting, eating, drinking, lying on their beds all day doing fuck all and empty apartments...

Apart from fucking, what do you want....unless you just want them to bate once a week, less regularly...if it's boring...:dodgy:

Whatever floats your boat dude to each his own

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

As I've said all along for months now max. We're all here for different reasons...:biggrin:

True, but as I have said all along, bate sessions are the minimum.  That is not good enough in these apartments.  I agree 100% with Zinc.  Heidi knocked it out of the park.  Now she rests on that.   

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As I've said all along for months now max. We're all here for different reasons...:biggrin:

It bugs me that these girls are getting paid to be here and arguably  "GUESTS" in the other apartments have shown more and done more that many of the girls passing through B1 and B2.  For example M&S guest now, KK&H guests and those that pass through Stesha and marco's place.

• Upvote 6