Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It bugs me that these girls are getting paid to be here and arguably  "GUESTS" in the other apartments have shown more and done more that many of the girls passing through B1 and B2.  For example M&S guest now, KK&H guests and those that pass through Stesha and marco's place.

I have said the same thing,the barca girls do almost nothing and they get paid and the couple apts are always having guests that do it on cam for free

• Upvote 2

i miss that one great month of Beardo, Anna, Caro and the other girls....:cry: Even the childish CC members who opposed all that, may have grown up by now (or atleast learnt their lesson)...we need that back...

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm starting to think its going to take lola to get stella involved in things again,dont know what it is with that woman but all the other girls seemed to love her and would follow her on most anything

Exactly!  Lola and Anna together were are force

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm starting to think its going to take lola to get stella involved in things again,dont know what it is with that woman but all the other girls seemed to love her and would follow her on most anything

It was not Lola....it required some supply of party products...but these zombie girls need it to get going...after that the only time someone got wild was  Nora on that dance night...but there also she drank one whole bottle on her own and had already planned it in advance...

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

It was not Lola....it required some supply of party products...but these zombie girls need it to get going...after that the only time someone got wild was  Nora on that dance night...but there also she drank one whole bottle on her own and had already planned it in advance...

Bella becca and stella would fawn all over lola and it had nothing to do with drugs,the drugs helped the girls to open up on camera is all ,if you think for one second that that was any of those girls first lesbian experience your nuts

• Upvote 1

I am surprised if someone is enjoying what Angelina is doing now..lool....but i missed the Mia/Lia bating....that was something new...dont know how she did it as the sisters are always together...

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Bella becca and stella would fawn all over lola and it had nothing to do with drugs,the drugs helped the girls to open up on camera is all ,if you think for one second that that was any of those girls first lesbian experience your nuts

i am not talking abt the lesbian thing...these girls will do most stuff for money...u said...''the drugs helped the girls open up"...that is EXACTLY what we want here at barca.... most these girls are not comfortable doing stuff on camera...otherwise they can do anything...they need party drugs to open up...Mia/Lia are a good example..they were so reserved in front of cam in their initial week...they used to sleep with their top...now they take bath with each other...but thats it...they need stuff to open up...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

i am not talking abt the lesbian thing...these girls will do most stuff for money...u said...''the drugs helped the girls open up"...that is EXACTLY what we want here at barca.... most these girls are not comfortable doing stuff on camera...otherwise they can do anything...they need party drugs to open up...Mia/Lia are a good example..they were so reserved in front of cam in their initial week...they used to sleep with their top...now they take bath with each other...but thats it...they need stuff to open up...

I agree it's the cameras.  Lola, Anna and dare I say it...the bearded guy with the happy pills each moved the needle last September.  Lola kept it going.  Stella, Belle and the rest had no choice but to go along.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I am surprised if someone is enjoying what Angelina is doing now..lool....but i missed the Mia/Lia bating....that was something new...dont know how she did it as the sisters are always together...

I don't think they did.  Someone posted a link to a video earlier...he thought and said it was Mia, but it was actually a past video of Ilona

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I'm not particularly Zinc but she does it for herself not us. Sometimes she shares a bit more with us than she is tonight but that's up to her.

As for the Mia/Lia bating thing, it never happened. This was posted from another site, which has, in the passed, misled people. The video footage is in the twins room, but it's old footage of Ilona masturbating with a dildo. Unless the twins have done it in the laundry room or downstairs toilet, they haven't bated in B1...

• Upvote 1