Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

I have several sex scenes on my camcorder with Stella hiding under the covers

actually come to think of it,i didn't see it but wasn't the orgy night the only time she has had uncovered sex,she has tried to cover up everything she has been involved in since

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

actually come to think of it,i didn't see it but wasn't the orgy night the only time she has had uncovered sex,she has tried to cover up everything she has been involved in since

Her parents are watching.

Whoever said Stella was good for this project is completely fucking out to lunch.  She has spent at least 50% of her time on the phone while there.  The rest outside the apartment, or on the balcony smoking , or laying on her bed watching her tablet.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Whoever said Stella was good for this project is completely fucking out to lunch.  She has spent at least 50% of her time on the phone while there.  The rest outside the apartment, or on the balcony smoking , or laying on her bed watching her tablet.

man dont say anything against her....i was branded racist for criticizing useless Stella....

Sadly we have a collection of boring girls...all together in Barca 1 and 2....Danaya, Angelina, Stella and sadly the twins....all this is also wasting that we have with Irma...she seems to be out of ideas on how to mobilize these girls....RLC has now wasted Irma twice... 

Just now, Zinc said:

man dont say anything against her....i was branded racist for criticizing useless Stella....

Sadly we have a collection of boring girls...all together in Barca 1 and 2....Danaya, Angelica, Stella and sadly the twins....all this is also wasting that we have with Irma...she seems to be out of ideas on how to mobilize these girls....RLC has now wasted Irma twice... 

Exactly!  Incidentally I happen to think Stella is quite attractive...and she's down a few pounds since her last appearance...BUT...she is an awful participant in this project

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

Sadly we have a collection of boring girls...all together in Barca 1 and 2....Danaya, Angelica, Stella and sadly the twins....all this is also wasting that we have with Irma...she seems to be out of ideas on how to mobilize these girls....RLC has now wasted Irma twice... 

I wouldn't class Angel as boring zinc. She masturbates for at least 15 minutes every other night and they are 100% real...:confused:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't class Angel as boring zinc. She masturbates for at least 15 minutes every other night and they are 100% real...:confused:

Watching someone play with themselves night after night is pretty boring

• Upvote 2