Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just FM16 and before that FM11 because I heard the ones in between were not as good. 

Holy fuck, they're all on Jess's bed. I presume to watch a movie but still a tempting sight.

I wonder if they'll be the back 4 of my fantasy football team. Obviously Leora's the keeper. Belle's a tricky winger as she kicks her pants off causes us to dribble. Kristy in the engine room working up and down, up and down. Lola as the big striker. Masha as the bruiser in the middle. Baggsies I get to fill the bath.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I wonder if they'll be the back 4 of my fantasy football team. Obviously Leora's the keeper. Belle's a tricky winger as she kicks her pants off causes us to dribble. Kristy in the engine room working up and down, up and down. Lola as the big striker. Masha as the bruiser in the middle.

Irma the playmaker :biggrin:

The funny thing is the twin closest to Irma is shifting her eyes back and forth between the screen and Irmas snatch!

Everytime she looks a large bubble appears over her head with the letters "OMFG" INSIDE!

• Upvote 1