Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

19 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Dude, random girls wont just go nude infront of random guys in the real world.
Let put it this way, you invite your friend to the house, and your sister see's him, and she is with her friends.

Do you see ANY situation where they all got nude and dance with each other ? nop, never.

It's 100% scripted, BUT, like i said, i don't really care.

Dude, these girls are dancers, nude models, etc...  They just don't give a shit about being nude.  I'm sure Irma told them the guy was coming over and everybody could have a good time and maybe even make some money.  I've seen a number of parties like this before.  In fact myself and two of my friends were at a super bowl party that was very similar to this one.  

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Can this guy be aroused? He has not so much as a chubby and he has 4 ladies all over him. It won't come up.

Why you concentrating on dudes dick?  That's his problem.  I'm looking at the ladies  ass and tits.

Voulez-vous couchez avec moi? and Irma was pointing to him.

I call that a contract!

BTW all of  asudden after several hours for no apparent reason my Cam 2 feed is behaving itself just in time for Irma to shake her pussy as me ... oh no spoke too soon.

How long can they keep doing the same thing over and over again? Also, how does a man get worked over by these ladies, twins no less, and not even tinest buldge appear in his shorts? Sorry to be a downer, but this is frustrating to watch.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I call that a contract!

BTW all of  asudden after several hours for no apparent reason my Cam 2 feed is behaving itself just in time for Irma to shake her pussy as me ... oh no spoke too soon.

Irma should think about  doing Alex a bit more "favor", he has looked too often for the twins

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I call that a contract!

um...no it's not

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Dude, these girls are dancers, nude models, etc...  They just don't give a shit about being nude.  I'm sure Irma told them the guy was coming over and everybody could have a good time and maybe even make some money.  I've seen a number of parties like this before.  In fact myself and two of my friends were at a super bowl party that was very similar to this one.  

Ofc it was like that, cus you ordered a strippers.

Normal people dont act like that, no metter how hard you want to believe they do.

• Upvote 1