Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

what the hell does that mean? 

He is talking about Stella,,,who when she was here the last time in Barcelona #2 was involved in lesbian Orgy sex,,,and a night filled with Cocaine and magic water potions.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, arrolbro said:

it looks vers strange. if both twins have sex each other .this will be incest .but i wish this happen soon.

Actually, since their DNA is identical, it would be more like masturbation wouldn't it?

I suppose I should place my body between their's just to make sure they don't do anything that might be considered immoral.

• Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

He is talking about Stella,,,who when she was here the last time in Barcelona #2 was involved in lesbian Orgy sex,,,and a night filled with Cocaine and magic water potions.

I see! Can't let it go, eh? I understand that we're all different, but on that evening there was a lot more magic water than cocaine. I believe! In any case it's over and all the speculation about what was really there. Not criticizing anyone who was disturbed by the events of the evening...

3 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

I see! Can't let it go, eh? I understand that we're all different, but on that evening there was a lot more magic water than cocaine. I believe! In any case it's over and all the speculation about what was really there. Not criticizing anyone who was disturbed by the events of the evening...

There are some members who will scratch and dig for any little piece of information which they can use to belittle or put down the girls. There was definitely cocaine at more than a few of the Summer parties, but really who gives a fuck - "Young Attractive People take Recreational Drugs at Party" - What a scoop! What a story! :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im just saying they normally would Say Jessica has left the project. Not going into the reason why. Which could and may not of course suggest she will be back ?

They likely had a Rookie working on that day.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, kase said:

i look cocaine estella is back and a new sex friend to irma

stella didn't bring the coke guys into it that was whats her face that let everyone eat sushi off her.lola brought Dima into it first that first night they all took turns going into B1 downstairs bathroom with him I assume they were doing lines

• Upvote 1