Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

This body painting is really boring.  I think I am going to go and rearrange my sock drawer.:sleepy:

Actually I am going to keep my computer open on cams 7,8,9 & 10 in Barc 2 to make sure the NV works :dodgy: 

Edited by happyone

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

nothing original in this appartment if it's not body painting it will be massage and if it's not massage it will be body painting,always the same teasing...

That's really not true any more. We've had the B1's Got Talent, Sexual Positions and Banana Evening. It was true until Dima came and for a while after the party era ended but since Nora and Irma returned we have had a lot of variety.

If he get's to paint a twin's pussy, then he is too lucky!

The questions are will it be as good as the last body paint evening ... I doubt it very much ... and will I get to see any of it ... got a feeling I won't.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sugardaddy with visual benefits only, it is a wierd deal actually. You see a little of everything since Nora returned.

It way more teasing and almost no openness again. It sad that Nora is not there any more. ... but ... There is still hope. ... :) ... Stella is there and maybe, some day, Nora will be back. :)

• Upvote 1

a moment ago I was wondering how much they earn these girls by making the jokes about how they are privileged, but seeing the thumbnails and seeing what they are forced to do these girls making himself touched by this pig, I do not believe there is one digit suitable for what we are seeing, anyway happy their everyone happy

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sugardaddy with visual benefits only, it is a wierd deal actually. You see a little of everything since Nora returned.

i think the term Sugar Daddy is too far in this case. I haven't seen Irma come home with a new wardrobe like Belle did a couple of times. Paying for entrances to clubs for the girls should not be that expensive because those clubs want to encourage girls so they get in fairly cheaply.