Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Have you noticed that generally the twins are more keen (and do so more frequently) to touch Gina than vice versa? It is not invariable and she frequently responds in kind but as a broad generalisation I believe it true.

They get plenty of practice touching each other ... I imagine ... ah yes I can just see it now :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hear you Mikelima, that's why I was disappointed the party stopped at Lola's. Polya and Belle clearly were not interested in continuing to party without the music when they could have just got on with the fucking but instead of just the music everything stopped.

The younger crowd needs music to do everything except sleep. Some even need it then.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Lo siento. ... Me gusta esta tomadura de pelo todos los días Gogo bailando algo.

No tiene nada que ver con la vida real y se lleva a cabo como un trabajo sin ningún tipo de diversión o participación real. .... Estoy seguro de que las niñas tienen una buena risa y se preguntan por qué hay tantas personas que pagan por esta mierda. ... Es muy triste, porque parece que no de las chicas es tímido de verdad. Ellos simplemente no muestran ninguna apertura.

Particularmente triste es que Stella ha perdido toda su apertura. Nada se deja a la chica que había tenido relaciones sexuales en la habitación (con un chico varias veces) o juguetes usados (por ella misma o con ayuda). Las burlas ... solamente? WTF ??

La chica corriente fundido de RLC (incluyendo Barcelona y K & K & H) es un desastre:

• Sólo 2/10 chicas tienen algo así como una vida sexual.
  • Ninguno (0/10) parece tener una vida real existe en absoluto. 

Es simplemente inútil y   ridículo afirmar algo así como "La vida privada de otras personas viven en 24/7." ... Tanto las burlas, pero no una vida real poco. 

You always talk about "real life" as if that were a mantra ... when you, all you want to say is that girls do not bring guys to have sex ... that's if it's "real life" ... it depends on who, surely when you were the age of these girls, was as promiscuous as them. But I am convinced that in most cases, the sexual life of people is not as common as that of these couples or girls,
But bypassing that theme ...
You too that these girls are "show girls" and that's their job. Regardless of whether we like it or not we like it.
I will not tell you the same thing about other times, you are too old to make decisions for yourself, and I just tell you to apply yourself, which on many occasions you advise me.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Are both Barcelona apts taking the week off?,,are they both on vacation?

It seems like they have decided to tone it down for a few days now,,,,are they conserving energy?:biggrin::biggrin:

Well there's been a lot of action this year and at least they aren't watching a box set of "Desperate Fishwives" - oh to have had Eva Longoria as an RLC girl instead of Wisteria Lane.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

You always talk about "real life" as if that were a mantra ... when you, all you want to say is that girls do not bring guys to have sex ... that's if it's "real life" ... it depends on who, surely when you were the age of these girls, was as promiscuous as them. But I am convinced that in most cases, the sexual life of people is not as common as that of these couples or girls,
You too that these girls are "show girls" and that's their job. Regardless of whether we like it or not we like it.
I will not tell you the same thing about other times, you are too old to make decisions for yourself, and I just tell you to apply yourself, which on many occasions you advise me.

Wow,,,,it's like you have turned into Euromike69,,,,you have just said the exact same thing that I always say:biggrin::biggrin:

He will never stop typing the words "REAL LIFE",,,,so if anyone is tired of seeing him do that,,,just add him to your ignore list and you won't have to worry about it again.,,Pretty soon he will be talking to himself when nobody can see what he types.::):biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, vortios said:

I do not know what is included in the contract of the girls. ... and ... I guess you also have no idea what they job is. 

... but ...

It do not matter at all. I only consider what RLC has stated to me as a viewer like on their main page: "The private life of other people life in 24/7.". ... With just 2/10 girls that have any sexual activity there, it is useless to make any more arguments.

Just remember: REAL LIFE is not just SEX, but SEX is a part of REAL LIFE!

BTW, You people should get over your guy phobia. Guys are a part of REAL LIFE.