Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

My late wife, who was exceptionally beautiful anyway, always used to say there is a difference between beauty and sex appeal and some very beautiful girls lacked sex appeal BUT some girls just exude sex appeal all of the time. Irma is one such.

Edited by Oldstalker
spelling only
  • Upvote 6

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

My late wife, who was exceptionally beautiful anyway, always used to say there is a difference between beaty and sex appeal and some very beautiful girls lacked sex appeal BUT some girls just exude sex appeal all of the time. Irma is one such.

She was a smart girl, so true

Gotta go guys.  I'm still at my office and it's almost 3-hours past closing.  My real wife called and said dinner is already cold.  So good night all.  Hope tomorrow is better for ya than today was and hope the next day is better still.  

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Gotta go guys.  I'm still at my office and it's almost 3-hours past closing.  My real wife called and said dinner is already cold.  So good night all.  Hope tomorrow is better for ya than today was and hope the next day is better still.  

good night see ya around

• Upvote 1