Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Since no-one replied. I repeat

I have just woken up and it looks like I have missed the best night ever in B1. I cannot believe what's happened. What's all this about Irna orgasming while watching - watching what? and Jess orgasming I must see that and Nora and Kiko downstairs ...

Please somebody give me a detailed account of what's happened this evening.

The dude masturbated Jess to orgasm and Irma watched from the chair and bated herself. Now roles reversed

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Since no-one replied. I repeat

I have just woken up and it looks like I have missed the best night ever in B1. I cannot believe what's happened. What's all this about Irna orgasming while watching - watching what? and Jess orgasming I must see that and Nora and Kiko downstairs ...

Please somebody give me a detailed account of what's happened this evening.

Im at work but caught glimpses. Irma was using her pink friend while Rus was massaging Jess.  Then Rus Massaged Jessica and fingered her to Orgasm.  Then Rus Massaging Irma while Jess rubs her Pussy in the chair.  Nicole sort of keeps hanging when really she should keep out the way if does not want to be involved. 

Why all this when i go to work.  Thank god for replay.