Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Vortios,  Mrbox and others defend the girls because they cannot defend themselves here. If you cannot understand that, then I am sorry.

Maybe you got something wrong. .... I never called the girls prostitute or something equal. I also never called the girls bad names.

I also would like to see the same aplied to the residents and guest in general. ... Do not confuse me with Vortios. He is the one talking bad about people.

Now, i see. Sorry i read the comma as a list. :)

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

euromike, there is a name for what you describe but cannot think of it at the time. What it is that after jacking off to the girls they feel guilty for doing it in thier mind. So to make it seem right to them they say the girls are whores and dirty so it is all right.

I agree Snakeater :biggrin::biggrin:

2de1117b14597089afb27f93565d7d9f6734bbb6

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Maybe you got something wrong. .... I never called the girls prostitute or something equal. I also never called the girls bad names.

I also would like to see the same aplied to the residents and guest in general. ... Do not confuse me with Vortios. He is the one talking bad about people.

Sorry Mrbox you misread it. I said you were one of the good guys that defend the girls. That included everyone including guest.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Sorry Mrbox you misread it. I said you were one of the good guys that defend the girls. That included everyone including guest.

Sorry. I got your post all wrong. ... Sorry .... I changed my comment. 

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Now, i see. Sorry i read the comma as a list. :)

21 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

What a lot of you guys seem to forget, is that some or all read CC. If they see we are calling them names or talking bad about them they may decide not to give us a show for a while. Just like Jess, if memory serves me right it has been awhile since she has been pantiless in this position.  That is it guys I have to get off my high horse, this is getting out of hand. I will shut up for awhile, now.

She was amazing the other night. Did you miss that?

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Vortios, Mrbox y otros defienden las niñas porque no pueden defenderse aquí. Si no puede entender que, a continuación, lo siento.

I understand that according to you (and I try to understand that I say it with all respect towards you) do not criticize something that I do not like?
Unlike many people here, in this group of women, I have not taken a side in the struggle of the girls.
If you read me, you will see that I have praised and criticized the behavior of the girl in question, when my conscience has told me that I should share it with you.
I have praised Nora, when she entered, and I have criticized Noa, for behaviors that I found to be open to criticism.
I praised the arrival of Irma, but in the same way, when I have seen something I did not like I said.
I was very critical of Nicole's attitude when she started introducing her friends into the house (I think I was the first to realize that that would bring problems in the house, as after that), but I also praised her when she wanted to relax the atmosphere With the partners.
I was also very critical of Jess, but I have also written many good things about her.

But I should not be the one to speak now, but you should step back in time, and see all my comments. Which by the way, not only speak in the threads of Barcelona, not like other people, who clamors for heterosexual sex in girls' houses, but do not write in other threads of those same couples.

At the end of the day,,we are all here to watch RLC and comment about what we see on CC,,,but the problem sometimes is that some people on here are bringing their own personal lives on to CC and using us as Guinea Pigs for their release therapy.

Their own personal lives are messed up and they get angry so they come here to basically vent on the girls and the rest of us......There are no safeguards in place to stop folks like those from joining CC,,so we are left with some people on here that society may deem as being mentally ill or clinically depressed.

This place may be the only way of having any sort of human interaction, because they are stuck inside their homes and have no other means of speaking to other people but through the computer screen in the virtual world.

Most of us are not qualified to deal with people like those,,but as of right now we are stuck with them. The abuse of women, the name calling, the extreme anger and yelling for no reason are just a few of the symptoms.

Am I right?

14 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Snake- it all boils down to one word RESPECT not only for each other on the forum, but also the girls- enuff said

• Upvote 5