Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

With one big difference Robert,,,,,Cam girls interact and talk to their viewers and take tokens and requests,,,,everything happens immediately,,,we can't do that on RLC,,so they are on camera yes but it's not a Cam-Girl situation.

If Cam-Girl was a loose definition then every girl that is in front of a camera could be considered a Camgirl,,Youtube, Periscope Instagram live Facebook live etc.

perhaps now we can not do so, given the turn that took RLC, maybe in the future will happen

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

With one big difference Robert,,,,,Cam girls interact and talk to their viewers and take tokens and requests,,,,everything happens immediately,,,we can't do that on RLC,,so they are on camera yes but it's not a Cam-Girl situation.

If Cam-Girl was a loose definition then every girl that is in front of a camera could be considered a Camgirl,,Youtube, Periscope Instagram live Facebook live etc.

I understand what you mean :  "cam girls interact and talk to their viewers" but a cam is a cam and they are girls showing themselves on cam.  You have the right to your defenition, but I stick with mine, they in my mind (not yours) are cam girls.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

She did lick that Kitty up and down,,,it was amazing like Benfold said, anyone else who says otherwise is mistaken ::)::)

tumblr_o1jcl8Bikg1v0a6hmo1_500.gif

thanks mikey, that is why I did not comment- I could not tell for sure, and why say shit, when you don't know for sure, know what I mean vern :biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I understand what you mean :  "cam girls interact and talk to their viewers" but a cam is a cam and they are girls showing themselves on cam.  You have the right to your defenition, but I stick with mine, they in my mind (not yours) are cam girls.

I guess that means so are the guys that are on RLC-they are cam guys

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, wathou said:

sushi night at b1 they have all the ingredients ^^' 

and one of them is PINK hahahahaha