Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are they??? This is real life. They do what they want with camera's pointed at them 24/7 but if that means being out of the apartment, so be it. I pay my suscription just like you phantom, but I'd rather see these young girls act as real and genuine as possible. Jess is in the apartment most of the time, and I really like her, but a lot of that time she isn't acting real...My girl Nicole is out or the apartment a lot, but when she's been in the house she's served up some memorable moments. Look at Heidi!!! She's out a lot as well but last night's introduction of her new friend and her other friend Flipper were fantastic and REAL. 

They get a fee, and they probably get bonuses as been mentioned in the past for additional stuff, but if they're happy with their lot, they don't need to perform for us for bonuses. like a cicus act. Having said that the 2 i've mentioned. who are out a lot, I think they've certainly earned their right to be here by the shows they've put on. 

You enjoy Jess's 12 hour fake cam show and I'll enjoy Nicole showering, getting ready, mastubating and generally looking gorgeous. I'll enjoy Karol coming in from a night out, teasing and just being as sexy as fuck, even though she's been out most the day. I'll enjoy Heidi totally unexspectedly bringing another girl back with her at daft o'clock because she's been out all day and putting on a show we'll never forget...

I'd love to know where it says they've got to be on cam 24/7.

If I get slaughtered for this, and I probably will because our sub isn't cheap and some guys are after 24/7 action, or want to see the girls 24/7, possibly asleep or on their phones or whatever as long as they don't tunnel out of their apartment and enjoy themselves. Can you imagine the mood of these girls if they couldn't go out for fuck sake! 

Fire away guys...

Every person its diferent and With personal tastes,some May prefer Girls that are more in the apartment and that can be seen,even if somethimes They become boring, others May prefer Girls that are less in the house but then delivery nice when in home,the problem in my opinion are The Girls that arent present neither delivery,or that are present and dont do shit..but even then its their option..but most acting like this dont return to rlc.

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Ok guys found out where Irma is. 3 guys, a girl and Irma rented a room for a few hours. They have a real hot game of  Majhong going and It is to see who is the best Majhong player. It may even be an all nite game. Really hot to watch.

what ???

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Ok guys found out where Irma is. 3 guys, a girl and Irma rented a room for a few hours. They have a real hot game of  Majhong going and It is to see who is the best Majhong player. It may even be an all nite game. Really hot to watch.

Hot to watch ? for who ?

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

where did this come from snakeater ??????