Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I see.  Depends what time it comes out of from being UM.  It's already 4:00 PM their time. The new girls may suffer Jet Lag and just sleep when they get there.   Then you'll get a Good Nights sleep.

I reckon they'll come online at just about Prime Time!

Irma and Jess have been putting on a great show recently, maybe this apartment is gearing up for a night like the B2 night! I can only hope!

• Upvote 1

Also reading kitek's post might explain exactly why what happened with the Rus massage seemed so normal for everyone.

We sit and watch candlelit massages while they are going out surrounded by people bating and fucking in a sauna - anyone feeling shortchanged! Finally yesterday Jess stepped up and delivered but I don't think we are going to ever go back to the Kami and Kristy in Barcelona days now. Well I for one bloody well hope not. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If that were to happen it would be UM for the rest of the night.  :biggrin:

That's what they always say but obviously I have never believed such BS. With every part of my upper body aching, I'm a bit crabby today but honestly I wish we had a genuine swingers house going on with regular parties. I am afraid I'm just greedy now.