Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not getting paid to post here and the only thing you would get out of posting on CC from the Locked RLC rooms is an immediate Ban of your account,,,people would maybe like your pictures that you post,,but nobody is gonna help you get back into RLC after you get banned or share their account info with you so you can watch RLC again.

Yes there are ways to remove the visible watermarks,,,but RLC also has other invisible watermarks that you cannot see,,even if you get the direct raw stream from them,,,plus there are countless other ways for them to know who you are that has nothing to do with those watermarks.

So ask yourself is it worth it posting here,,,if you really want to do so,,,send it in a Pm to people that you trust,,but if not then just don't post anything to get yourself in trouble.::)

1 hour ago, cgehlen2309 said:

Does anyone know how to remove the rlc watermark from the pics?

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

The day we see Irma have sex with a guy on camera,,is the day that a lot of people on CC are gonna be pissed and quit watching her,,and she will loose a lot of fans.

And on that same day she will make a lot of people who love to see these girls having sex with guys very happy,,,and she will gain a little bit more fans.

The problem sometimes is that we are so used to seeing these ladies by themselves or just around other ladies,,So when a guy enters the picture it kinda ruins the fantasy for some of us,,,,these guys are getting pretty close to Irma lately.....And just like how we saw these guys over at K&K getting close with them until one night they both got pounded by dick that left some of us angry,,,It will be interesting to see what Irma will allow to happen to her in this apt.

I think you are actual right but not speak out the complete issue. The real problem is that some people here got confused with watching RLC as voyeurism and watching RLC as a kind of an virtual relationship with the girls. 

Lets face it. The only reason to dislike a girl (especially Irma) on RLC for having sex with a guy is simply jealousy. You almost have written it in your statment: "these guys are getting pretty close to Irma lately.". ... This people are not fans. They are lost in an imaginary relationship. It is actually kind of sad.

I think, it would be better to see RLC as what it is supposed to be: "The private life of other people in 24/7". There should be no issue to see the girls have sex with guys, because it is simply a part of what this page is all about. It is simple a part of REAL LIFE. 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

Lia opened door and just got Mia out of Laundry room-

Well Mia, that was a pleasant surprise. Some lovely nakedness in your BR! Definitely a step in the right direction and one I wasn't expecting. I think you are more open than your sis,,,:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think you are actual right but not speak out the complete issue. The real problem is that some people here got confused with watching RLC as voyeurism and watching RLC as a kind of an virtual relationship with the girls. 

Lets face it. The only reason to dislike a girl (especially Irma) on RLC for having sex with a guy is simply jealousy. You almost have written it in your statment: "these guys are getting pretty close to Irma lately.". ... This people are not fans. They are lost in an imaginary relationship. It is actually kind of sad.

I think, it would be better to see RLC as what it is supposed to be: "The private life of other people in 24/7". There should be no issue to see the girls have sex with guys, because it is simply is a part of what this page is all about. It is simple a part of REAL LIFE. 

Nicely said.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

I think, it would be better to see RLC as what it is supposed to be: "The private life of other people in 24/7". There should be no issue to see the girls have sex with guys, because it is simply a part of what this page is all about. It is simple a part of REAL LIFE. 

Damn this is so true. This is the reason why if anyone gives an opinion, good or bad about any girl that another member likes, they get taken apart because actually believe they have a "Relationship" with the girl and becomes dangerously "Real" to them. These girls are everyday girls you see on a regular basis on the streets, at work etc. yet it amazes my how members here get so obsessed with them like they actually know them for real and think it matters how anyone perceives them they have no connection with us except the cash we spend for subscription nothing more that is all we are to them and the RLC project

• Upvote 2