Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I like you but please be honest what new move did Irma bring apart from her twerking  ??

You literally just insulted her, saying she had 'Saggy 50 year old mommy tits.' And you have a problem with people insulting you? Behave.

• Upvote 1

My opinion is ..... Irma has large tits and large tits don't stay round , high and pointy for very long , she isn't a teenager any more . Irma's tits droop not saggy . 

Irma's tits are JUST FINE .... i would be happy to rub my face in her tits any day . Besides that she is pretty , wonderful size and i haven't seen her exhibit  actions of being a cranky miserable bitch so as i say Irma is JUST FINE as is . 

• Upvote 2

Image result for boobs gif  now we are insulting Irma boobs wow ....... I like Irma because she has a fun personality  but insulting a woman body parts that's is not cool at all    and also Irma she has a nice booty Image result for booty gif  can all keep clam and stop the hate Image result for keep calm stop the hate  thank you

Edited by mikeusa
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course it was, but at least it was naked and brave so there was a WOW factor. And when Belle was not into it, I said she should go bed and get some sleep so I'm not being any different here. Like I said I recognise it's early days for them but if they were better actors they might be able to make it look less staged but there was almost no comment on camcaps which one might have expected.

BB....it doesn't really matter how good an actor they are, it's all for the camera's, every last bit of it!!