Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Maybe, I missed almost everything yesterday, but what make you believe that their relationship is over? I also do not understand the "not pleasant to watch" part. 

Snake translated a coupla posts from jherol. There's still affection there but they're not as in love as I thought...:confused:

We'll see what happens when Estelle appears....I wish she'd hurry up!...:blush:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Maybe, I missed almost everything yesterday, but what make you believe that their relationship is over? I also do not understand the "not pleasant to watch" part. 

In earlier posts some of our Spanish friends have indicated the conversation last night between Nicole and Miguel was her telling him she didn't have strong feelings toward him. She actually did not want to have sex but in the end gave in to a quicky for him and he ate her to try to get her to orgasm but she did not have one. It was completely passionless sex. And she wasn't it to it at all and pretty much didn't try to hide it. You could see when he arrived they discussion was not pleasant. He actually got up out of the bed and put his pants on to leave and she convinced him to stay. This was before the sex.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Snake translated a coupla posts from jherol. There's still affection there but they're not as in love as I thought...:confused:

We'll see what happens when Estelle appears....I wish she'd hurry up!...:blush:

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In earlier posts some of our Spanish friends have indicated the conversation last night between Nicole and Miguel was her telling him she didn't have strong feelings toward him. She actually did not want to have sex but in the end gave in to a quicky for him and he ate her to try to get her to orgasm but she did not have one. It was completely passionless sex. And she wasn't it to it at all and pretty much didn't try to hide it. You could see when he arrived they discussion was not pleasant. He actually got up out of the bed and put his pants on to leave and she convinced him to stay. This was before the sex.

Not every internet acquaintance ends in an happy end love story.

... but ... It do not matter. ... It is her life and she is the only one that can know what is best for her. ... :)

I still like the openness the two have shown and hope she will not change this part of her participation in the project. ... :)

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I felt the same way...it was kind of boring to watch.  She wasn't into it.

35 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nicole has no room for Miguel in her life at the moment.  After she's done on RLC she's going to Singapore for a couple of Months.  She has told him this, so it's likely the end of the line for Miguel.

• Upvote 6