Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Wathou, Nicole's just gone and forced Karol to go into Danaya's BR! What a b**** ...:biggrin:

Every cloud has a silver lining eh. let the teasing begin...

Yhea i have my teasing, now i'm happy :) 

and btw nagga me not liking nicole nor disliking her, doesn't mean i have something against you :X don't take it personnaly ( even tho  i still think nicole is selfish)

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

If you have seen my comments over the years then you will know that I too hate to see guys in the B#1 and B#2 apts

I wish that they just keep it as they had promised in the beginning,,,if guys are there then it becomes just like the other apts, (No longer unique)

Guys are a part of Real Life and almost all the time it was fun to watch if guys were there (e.g. the party nights or the event with Irma and Jessica). 

Maybe, you should start to get over your guy phobia and actually enjoy the openness. :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

no- wrong again mikey- more like your tree trunk, followed by a giant redwood, and if you think about it, had I followed you, you might still be there, because I would have pushed you deeper into her abyss, and you would never had found your way out:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I thought Redwoods were extinct and outdated....the last standing redwoods are a protected species,,,and a huge hole in the middle to drive busses through..:biggrin::biggrin:

At your age though,,it's nice to fantasize lol:biggrin:

getting-older-jokes.jpg

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I thought Redwoods were extinct and outdated....the last standing redwoods are a protected species,,,and a huge hole in the middle to drive busses through..:biggrin::biggrin:

At your age though,,it's nice to fantasize lol:biggrin:

getting-older-jokes.jpg

nope- old but not extict, and btw, the one with the hole in it- fell down a week or so ago from winds:biggrin:

16 minutes ago, wathou said:

i already said i was overacting :X don't take it personnaly naga ^^' 

And btw karol in d's room :) 

Sorry mate. I've been watching a bit of TV and I'm trying to catch up so I'm not seeing later posts till.....well, later :confused:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry mate. I've been watching a bit of TV and I'm trying to catch up so I'm not seeing later posts till.....well, later :confused:

that's something i don't do anymore since i have the replay or i nicely aske noldus aka the timekeeper if anything happend ^^