Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Hey guys, I think I might have to bite the bullet a bit here and let go of my girl... 

I've tried to type a long winded post several times about how I feel about her, but I keep deleting it  because I think you all know how I feel and you've heard it all before...

I've defended her sometimes when maybe she was wrong but I had blinkered vision. I don't think she's a bad person or even selfish, just naive...

I still believe she's the most genuine and real girl we've ever seen, or will ever see here, and I love her for that. I'm talking like she's leaving but she's got a while yet..

She just doesn't seem to mix with other girls very well, short term yes, but not long term no. I appreciate Yuri's translation and I've taken the Nicole tinted glasses off now....

But I'll always love her to bits...xx:heart:

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Wouldn't we all!

I'd prefer Irma's. We could all have hours of fun on those. Been watching a horrible film it has the initials THC - not my type at all - but before I started watching Angelina was on the couch with Danaya and Jess was on her bed on her front or she was in 1 of her 2 baths so it seem stuff is happening very slowly today.

We will have to hope for more Irma/Danaya/Jess action in the remaining 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1

Well thank you to angelina & danaya to have made this day a little less boring :)

I'm gonna go to sleep :) If anything happend, you know the drill, post it in the timelines threads it would be much appreciate :)

See you guys tomorrow :) 

Just now, wathou said:

Well thank you to angelina & danaya to have made this day a little less boring :)

I'm gonna go to sleep :) If anything happend, you know the drill, post it in the timelines threads it would be much appreciate :)

See you guys tomorrow :) 

Night Wathou...:sleepy: