Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

4 nights in a row. Surely they were all out together last night as everybody virtually arrived at 4 a.m. or shortly after. I think this is a serious problem. People said if they have sex elsewhere they won't have sex or bate in the apartment but neither and they going to party in the apartments if they are partying outside the apartments.

Last night they went somewhere where there was a saxophone player. They talked about it when they returned. Not much sex or much partying involved there :biggrin:

Not to mention Belle had a bate last night and Irma had a bate this afternoon, so I don't think this is as much of a problem as you suggest

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, iogres said:

this apartment is became just a hotel for all the girls and little interest and this is valid also for Irma showing her  true face on B1

this forum has become the kingdom of the Bisounours  with a lot of useless crap and less debate

some people here have missed their "vocations" bodyguard for little girls in heat :angel:

• Upvote 2

maybe Angelina does not share what they do the other girls in the premises I think she is of another level, Benfold can not see this comment because I deleted, can someone tell him to stop talking shit, he does not know anything about what doing girls and stop to be a lawyer of lost causes

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Last night they went somewhere where there was a saxophone player. They talked about it when they returned. Not much sex or much partying involved there :biggrin:

Not to mention Belle had a bate last night and Irma had a bate this afternoon, so I don't think this is as much of a problem as you suggest

Plenty of sax though. Belle had a bate last night. WHEN?

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Plenty of sax though. Belle had a bate last night. WHEN?

Late, like 04:30? Noldus posted in the thread, it'll still be on Replay. Not much to see though, but she licked her fingers and went in a few times