Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Nicole A eu 3 gars, le premier qu'elle a été chercher dans la rue (ele elle l'a même DIT, elle avait besoin de sexe) mais il n'a pas pu Bander !! Le 2eme migel, et le 3eme marco ....

The guy that I cover the camera and the one that was the night before the first time Miguel was, so I understand it was the same guy.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She had 1 night with a guy she met on Tinder, but I don't know his nationality. I didn't have premium at the time. Not much happened apart from a bj cos he was too drunk. I don't count that :dodgy: Then Miguel, then this Marc...Only 3 I think...

They spoke Spanish. Just went back and checked.

And yes, she's brought home 3 guys.

• Upvote 1

I'll tell you something guys, I know tomorrow a lot of you will be cheering and clapping when Nicole closes that front door with her suitcases but I don't think I'll be able to cope with it so I might stay in bed till it's over... It might be UM anyway because I don't think the other girls will even see her off...

• Upvote 1

Ok guys, I'm off to bed now. Goodnight my girl Nicole. I'll speak properly tomorrow but you might have gone by than...:cry::cry::cry::heart:

Will someone out there who actually likes her give her a goodnight or even goodbye kiss for me...You  can both toss a coin...:dodgy:

Goodnight everyone...:dodgy:

• Upvote 6

Nagacilli2 Nicole 'could have been a contender'. After  a fabulous  debut in B1 she forgot what her job was. Maybe it was the influence  of seeing Michelle  Jess and Lima working for themselves but nicole forgot those 3 also tried to give us what we need. I regret the circumstances  under which she is leaving.