Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just wish they had all got along...It would have created a much better atmosphere in B1 and B2, and we would have enjoyed more interaction between all the girls....:sad:

And that is the problem. You can't have one girl that is set to do her own thing no matter what the others think or want. There has to be respect and cooperation or it ends up like we've seen with first Melina and now Nicole. 

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And that is the problem. You can't have one girl that is set to do her own thing no matter what the others think or want. There has to be respect and cooperation or it ends up like we've seen with first Melina and now Nicole. 

... and ... this is the point were you are actually wrong. ... REAL LIFE do not need to be perfect. It do not need to be without arguments. ... Like with the absence of any sexuality, the absence of any difference of opinion or even arguments is a very clear sign that the residents do not life in the apartment for real. 

With girls as Nicole and Nora (and the guests they have in this apartments), it simply get very obviously how far the barcelona apartments (or better some of the other girls casted here) are away from real openness or any private life. Please remember that the idea of this project is "The private life of other people live in 24/7". There is no need for teasing shows, but a need for reality to fulfill this idea.

I hope RLC is going a way back to its roots. Barcelona can be a important part of it, when they make it honest again. ... If there are parties, they should be for the residents and not for the viewers. The excitement should be enabled by proper casting. If RLC cast girls actually open mineded, they would not need this teasing events, because the REAL LIFE would be even more fun to watch.

sorry but I don't understand why people are calling it real life when all participants know they are on cameras and still choose to show themselves on cams. 

In real life people don't perform in front of cameras . This is not real life and will never be . 

Anyway it's a matter of living in fantasy that we are watching real life 

This is pure entertainment and participants are there to entertain us.

in real life girls will never take off clothes in front of cameras and will shut down cameras before changing clothes or as soon as they enter the apartment.

In real life the whole RLC cameras shall go black at night , just before sex or shower . 

Are you ready for it ? 

nicole shut down the camera and everyone went crazy .

now some idiots will start bashing me but I don't care as they are entitled to live in fools paradise .

if you want to watch real life put cameras without the knowledge of participants and that would be illegals :) 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, turkey said:

Why not two lesbians in the large room ?? I mean lesbians but NOT a couple .

You cannot just put two lesbians in a room and expect them to have sex, in the same way that you cannot put a random straight man and a straight woman in a room and expect them to have sex - there has to be chemistry

• Upvote 6

42 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... and ... this is the point were you are actually wrong. ... REAL LIFE do not need to be perfect. It do not need to be without arguments. ... Like with the absence of any sexuality, the absence of any difference of opinion or even arguments is a very clear sign that the residents do not life in the apartment for real. 

With girls as Nicole and Nora (and the guests they have in this apartments), it simply get very obviously how far the barcelona apartments (or better some of the other girls casted here) are away from real openness or any private life. Please remember that the idea of this project is "The private life of other people live in 24/7". There is no need for teasing shows, but a need for reality to fulfill this idea.

I hope RLC is going a way back to its roots. Barcelona can be a important part of it, when they make it honest again. ... If there are parties, they should be for the residents and not for the viewers. The excitement should be enabled by proper casting. If RLC cast girls actually open mineded, they would not need this teasing events, because the REAL LIFE would be even more fun to watch.

Having a disagreement and settling it is one thing. Showing complete disregard and disrespect with others that you have to live with is different. Don't you ever get tired of saying the same thing over and over?

I'm not wrong. It is my opinion. But then you don't respect others opinions do you. 

Respect and Cooperation. If you don't understand what those two words mean maybe you should look them up.

I hope RLC never gets even close to what you want.

• Upvote 4