Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

11 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Hey BB which pixie at the 2 K's there is quite a few?

Tiny blonde pixie. Mind you I always thought Kami looked like an elf even after having her ears done which I thought was a waste of money. Better looking than Liv Tyler if you ask me.

I hope this is not one of those nights of which she had several towards the end of her first stay, in which Belle waits to go out and then doesn't. It is possible that like she was before her, Irma and Stella are on party duty and the likelihood is that they won't talk about it so don't rely on what they say when they come back.

Belle's panties (the same ones) go back on - is tahgt 2 pairs of panties in 4 days - Leora can wear 4 pairs a day if she puts any on.

So I doubt if Belle is having sex tonight. Gina going out ... Belle in jeans - she never dresses casually so I think maybe a joint trip to B1.

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2016 Belle left

She's gone to see Alex for some more father daughter roleplay.

Honestly I have no idea. She's not showered or shaved and has day old panties on and not dressed for a club or put on a lot of make-up so maybe she's meeting a friend for a quite meal. Or this could all be a ruse.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

She has been naked longer but mainly on the LR couch.

However with the light still off we are not getting the kind of sharpness we do from the other rooms. Maybe in another we get the sunlight in that room. I saw the entire naked display on Cam 11 but I bet it made better viewing on Cam 12 which I shall look at when she goes out because she is going out that's for sure.

I was busy BB so didn't see it all, but it was better on cam12. Cam11 isn't particularly good a lot of the day...

OT I see Irma is going out dressed down like Belle. 

People say that we mention the swinger's club but the reason for that is when Irma went to one she was dressed down. I doubt very much if Belle is on the way there but it wouldn't surprise me if you showered when you got there and then put on a house robe so the shower and day old panties may not be a hinderence.