Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Certainly she has prepared for something. She looked good but was dressed casually. Anyone see what she packed. I can only watch one girl at once but Belle is still texting away with a slight smile on her face Contentment rather than excitement I think but happy.

Well My Belle:heart: is torturing me today with me unable to know her plans a near fabulous Peeling (I know it's not) damaged by the lack of light. Even in the BaR she seems grainier than Gina ... how can that be. No shower and looking in need of a shave. Lots of beauty treatments but still make-up needed for her cheeks - w've not seen her do her make-up properly during the visit. Las t night she went out after 23:00 - I ma have  along wait ahead.

My lack of posts before were due to sleep but I woke up in time for the nudity.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't know if you notice those 2 scraps of paper that appeared earlier. Phone numbers maybe so I though maybe she's preparing herself for a date although she needs a shower and shave. I think we can assume any period is finally over.
However with Gina here and taking similar steps it could be a party for all the girls so maybe a big night at B1 which will on be good if they keep that light on. At least if she changes in Irma or Stella's room we might get a better view.

If she does go out on her own then my theory about her looking for love (or whatever you call it) could be validated.

Of course I still want to watch the pixie at the 2Ks and the blonde at Masha's. And Leora has a friend there.

Hey BB which pixie at the 2 K's there is quite a few?