Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Looks like Belle is going to staying in. Geez Belle go out and have some fun with the others girls.:dodgy:  You are really no fun like this.

Has Belle been in all the time? I lost track of her and she's not wearing the jeans any more. When I saw Angel in the kitchen I assumed it had been her i glimpsed on the couch earlier but now it seems it might have been Belle but when I looked for for there was no sign of her in the house.

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Has Belle been in all the time? I lost track of her and she's not wearing the jeans any more. When I saw Angel in the kitchen I assumed it had been her i glimpsed on the couch earlier but now it seems it might have been Belle but when I looked for for there was no sign of her in the house.

It's OK ,a nice very sexy short topless dance. Of course I am still waiting for the full on naked dancing although I probably have to wait for her to drink with a friend before I see that again.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes she didn't go back out with Angel.  She's still not back to herself. Whatever is the trouble she needs to get over it. Almost looks like she is depressed.

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes she didn't go back out with Angel.  She's still not back to herself. Whatever is the trouble she needs to get over it. Almost looks like she is depressed.

She is perking up though. She's been enjoying texting people today.