Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nice bonding between Angel and Belle since I came on...:biggrin:

I noticed that too. Belle's getting on better with Gina too but she is hitting it off with Angel. Now they both like to dance naked so here's hoping. I think there is potential for a great show if Belle can persuade Angel to stay up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Evening Naga, very nice to see them bonding, i was hoping they would spend some time chatting.

Yeh, no sexy naked dancing for BB! It's  just nice to see Belle chatting like this and I think Angel is an :angel:

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Evening Naga, very nice to see them bonding, i was hoping they would spend some time chatting.

You alright Sulz? ... :biggrin: I've just been thrashed at Trivial Pursuit by my daughter...She got all the easy questions though...:dodgy:

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I noticed that too. Belle's getting on better with Gina too but she is hitting it off with Angel. Now they both like to dance naked so here's hoping. I think there is potential for a great show if Belle can persuade Angel to stay up.

Not sure about that BB. Maybe if Angel drank....

I'll settle for naked yoga from the 2 of them tomorrow...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You alright Sulz? ... :biggrin: I've just been thrashed at Trivial Pursuit by my daughter...She got all the easy questions though...:dodgy:

Yeh, ive just got in so im playing catch up, no sexy dancing today then, well we cant expect too much yet i guess :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh, no sexy naked dancing for BB! It's  just nice to see Belle chatting like this and I think Angel is an :angel:

Maybe they can chat and sexy dance. It's OK for you, Angel and Nicole show a lot. With the showers and the lighting being poor so she's grainy in her room, all I have left is the potential of sexy naked dancing in NV.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure about that BB. Maybe if Angel drank....

I'll settle for naked yoga from the 2 of them tomorrow...:biggrin:

It only matters if Belle drinks, Angel is naked enough. I am pretty sure Belle will keep her panties on at least during yoga.