Mika & Layne

28 minutes ago, Layne said:

Calm down, guys, maybe I just said that she could come visit us? :))

She visits you guys sometimes.We have all seen that.I know she is a friend.If she has decided to leave RLC and join VH,its up to the management,i suppose.Whatever the case,i like her but i doubt she will come alone.

All speculations.You know better !!

• Upvote 1

For the record, I've always liked Dasha. Anyone that's familiar with her from her beginning days on RLC knows that she's capable of a wild side that is either completely gone or is being suppressed by Demid. I won't assume to know which one is the case but I would love to see that side of her shine again.

Having said that, as I have said in the past, if both Dasha and Demid were to move to VH then it would just be more of the same boring shit from them that we've seen on RLC. They have a ton of parties which is always nice and sometimes they have pretty inhibited guests but them as a couple don't do anything even remotely close to being exciting. So if the two of them were to come here, I can't see why anyone would get excited. And if she just were to visit more, again I can't see why anyone would get excited since she's still technically with Demid. As long as she's with him she obviously won't be engaging in anything exciting no matter where she is. Sure it would be nice to see her in a different environment interacting with different people but there would be no reason to anticipate anything juicy. 

Ultimately I would love to see Dasha on VH but without Demid, speaking solely as a voyeur, either as a guest for this apartment, a single girl or with another guy. I never like to be the one that automatically blames and bashes the boyfriend for everything minute thing that happens but in this case I do believe she would make for far better entertaining viewing without him. But if she is happy with him and has no desires to leave him or get salacious with other people then I can't see myself ever getting overly excited to see her anymore.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the record, I've always liked Dasha. Anyone that's familiar with her from her beginning days on RLC knows that she's capable of a wild side that is either completely gone or is being suppressed by Demid. I won't assume to know which one is the case but I would love to see that side of her shine again.

Having said that, as I have said in the past, if both Dasha and Demid were to move to VH then it would just be more of the same boring shit from them that we've seen on RLC. They have a ton of parties which is always nice and sometimes they have pretty inhibited guests but them as a couple don't do anything even remotely close to being exciting. So if the two of them were to come here, I can't see why anyone would get excited. And if she just were to visit more, again I can't see why anyone would get excited since she's still technically with Demid. As long as she's with him she obviously won't be engaging in anything exciting no matter where she is. Sure it would be nice to see her in a different environment interacting with different people but there would be no reason to anticipate anything juicy. 

Ultimately I would love to see Dasha on VH but without Demid, speaking solely as a voyeur, either as a guest for this apartment, a single girl or with another guy. I never like to be the one that automatically blames and bashes the boyfriend for everything minute thing that happens but in this case I do believe she would make for far better entertaining viewing without him. But if she is happy with him and has no desires to leave him or get salacious with other people then I can't see myself ever getting overly excited to see her anymore.

It would be nice seeing her here. I agree. I like her too. Demid not so much.:dodgy: And we would see Nelly when she visits her :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And we would see Nelly when she visits her

Possibly although most of what I said about Dasha can apply to Nelly as well, in my opinion of course.

We might even possibly see Masha there as well. Her and Sasha I definitely wouldn't mind seeing as we all know they are perfectly fine with engaging with other people.

• Upvote 2