Mika & Layne

2 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

She has been periodically visiting and has now figured out how to shower by pre-positioning clothes, towel etc. so that she doesn't have to cover cameras or move them, unlike the girl a couple of days ago. In some respects all credit to Mika's sister for playing by the actual rules but maintaining her own personal standards in respect of body image. Oh, and I agree, it would be nice if she participated more. 

This is total BS --She shouldn't be allowed to do this--Look at the hell you guys raised with Ashley--This girl visits way to regular to get away with this crap

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

I know Mika's sister doesn't 'play', pity such a nice ass 

LandM23.jpg

LandM26.jpg

We had some cases of guests that did those "hide" from cams showers and dressing etc and then we were surprised for seing them in an new house delivering(not sure if it happen in VH but in other cam site it happened for exemple with masha sister)but don't think it's the case were if she is sister of layne.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

It is Mika's sister and I doubt she will appear in a new house but we can all dream

Agree with,in that case it's almost impossible i would say.She Probrably studying etc and well..good for her,she looks young.

• Like 1