Mika & Layne

6 hours ago, mib82 said:

Here she is.. the red girl.

This girl tonight is not 'Red' who is often referred to and looks like this

Red07a.jpg

12 minutes ago, louiej said:

How'd they go 😊

As far as I can see, they watched something on the computer for over an hour, then had a cigarette, after which went to sleep.

I have long been a follower of Mika and Layne and have become used to the rather eclectic disarray of the rooms and their laid back life style which did not overly concern me. I have to now say though that I think the state of the apartment has become something of a disgrace to the extent that I find it off putting to view. I have seen squatters dens and refugee camps that appear cleaner and tidier than the apartment currently is. Yes, it will all change shortly when the baby arrives and perhaps the effort is being concentrated elsewhere in preparation for that, in which case I understand but only to a certain extent. As Mika has not been in the apartment for a few days I hope she is OK and that the pregnancy is going without problem. Take care Mika

LandM35.jpg

3 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

I have long been a follower of Mika and Layne and have become used to the rather eclectic disarray of the rooms and their laid back life style which did not overly concern me. I have to now say though that I think the state of the apartment has become something of a disgrace to the extent that I find it off putting to view. I have seen squatters dens and refugee camps that appear cleaner and tidier than the apartment currently is. Yes, it will all change shortly when the baby arrives and perhaps the effort is being concentrated elsewhere in preparation for that, in which case I understand but only to a certain extent. As Mika has not been in the apartment for a few days I hope she is OK and that the pregnancy is going without problem. Take care Mika

LandM35.jpg

Tought just the same several times,Seems with the Mika pregnancy things just got mess,maybe some of the friends etc could clean the place up or something.But Gess in an couple months layne,Mika etc will leave the house and Probrably will be closed.

• Like 1