Mika & Layne

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can't be serious about that. Look here of course guns are the problem. Almost 11.000 deaths by guns in the USA this year. www.gunviolencearchive.org

In Germany with strict laws against guns we had 70 deaths last year. USA has 5 times more people so it would make 350 dead. And now tell me again strict laws are not necessary ::)

Agree,and in some countries like usa it's way to easy the access to them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay I don't wanna argue with you I just still think everybody armed with guns does not solve our problems. I understand that there are areas in some US cities where you better don't go unarmed. But that's the failure of the government not giving people there a perspective in life.

I wish you never have to use that gun and nobody ever will use one against you my friend.

I've been carrying a gun for 32 years & have never needed to shoot no one, just remember it's the person not the weapon that you should fear, people have been killing people for millions of years, guns have only been around for about 450 years

11 hours ago, zoifan said:

Did you see a real gun? Is that legal in Russia?

Yes,  I saw  the gun.  Looked like a .38 revolver.  He emptied on the bed, checked the shells and reloaded it. Got dressed in a hurry, I think he put it in his backpack and went out the door.  I went to bed before he came back.  Check the time line.  ze81 saw the same thing I did I think...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

I've noticed that if you're raised in a home with no guns, you'll be anti-guns & if you're raised in a home with guns you'll be pro-guns !! It's all how you were raised as a child

Maybe you are right. Important is to stay safe. With or without a gun.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Yes,  I saw  the gun.  Looked like a .38 revolver.  He emptied on the bed, checked the shells and reloaded it. Got dressed in a hurry, I think he put it in his backpack and went out the door.  I went to bed before he came back.  Check the time line.  ze81 saw the same thing I did I think...

Saw it too really gave me goosebumps. Glad he's okay

35 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Indeed it was just like that,the thing were he had the bullets even stayed on top of bed when he leaved,Seems he it's ok,even so it's strange the house went off line.

15 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Then guns must be legal in Russia, otherwise he would not do that on camera. ... unless he is really insane. 

The rules in Russia must be more or less similar to rest of countries,Were is legal to own an gun to self defense,sports etc.But really don't know the specific rules of them.

Can someone please help me to understand?

From timeline: at about 5:30 AM Layne arrived with the girl from the night before. They went to  bed for sleeping. Layne received a call at about 8:20, very short conversation and 2 minutes later timeline is stopped and apartment offline.

Layne had left with the gun before this?

added: Now I saw that he had left with the gun at about 2:20 AM. Obviously the girl had some problem with the old place - maybe friend - and arrived with several snakes and "Russian luggage" - several plastic bags full with clothes placed in the LR.

But a pity to be offline  - Layne with the girl there

Edited by spielo
text added