Mika & Layne

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She been in the house somethimes,and from all the bags seems she it's for stay...nice that we gona have another cover,hide all the time guest..the even took the shower in almost slowmotion pace..taking all the care to not show an dam thing..that's what's VH it's all about...residents or guest that do this..not.

You would be correct if she was always here, you do not understand Russian, and you do not know the meaning of the bags,

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She's always had engorged looking tits. Show me a baby bump. It's been long enough.

She seems to be pregnant,the most obvious change it's her boobs,Gess in some time that baby bump will appear.Curious if they will continue in VH when she have the baby etc.Never seen that in an cam site.I mean an resident to get pregnant and then her and the baby stay in cams.

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

You would be correct if she was always here, you do not understand Russian, and you do not know the meaning of the bags,

Well she took of some clothes of one the bags..and she it's sleeping in living room coach..or the bags are for sell or i don't know any other reason for them,of course she could be just styaing an couples days and move to other house.Hope she doesn't stay..if someone have doubts how she act in cams go watch the ridiculous shower ritual she did.