Mika & Layne

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

This is really weird... so layne and redhead went to Wc... leave mika at the couch... did there whatever they did (don't have cam access) and now come from there smiling... and the girl is there like it was all normal

weird guys

They go to the wc for to smoke cigarettes.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

So, did Layne fuck  Red again?

Not that Red you re tiking Amy,this one he never did nothing,and today was just the same.This one doesn't like cams a lot..and even cover one cam some time ago in wc.The Red you re talking(the one that actually does things)doesn't apear in the house for some time.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, did Layne fuck  Red again?

Different 'Red', tonights is the girl that stayed one night (no sex) quite recently and Layne previously did a small tattoo on her wrist.The one you are thinking of, who is often referred to as 'Red', but was blonde on one visit, looks like this. She would be a welcome return one night.

Red07a.jpg

I see 'Ironbox' girl is visiting Mika and Layne.  An attractive girl, she has been a regular visitor, came often to see them both and stay over. I don't know her name but I believe someone on here (CC) gave her the rather uncomplimentary nickname 'iron box' because of her ability to resist Layne's many advances (on camera anyway). As far as I am aware she has not visited since the beginning of July. Based on her backpack logo I have always assumed she was at St Petersburg University.

MandL01.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I see 'Ironbox' girl is visiting Mika and Layne.  An attractive girl, she has been a regular visitor, came often to see them both and stay over. I don't know her name but I believe someone on here (CC) gave her the rather uncomplimentary nickname 'iron box' because of her ability to resist Layne's many advances (on camera anyway). As far as I am aware she has not visited since the beginning of July. Based on her backpack logo I have always assumed she was at St Petersburg University.

MandL01.jpg  0   587.96 kB

Should I name her? I agree ironbox is not nice

• Like 1