Mika & Layne

57 minutes ago, spielo said:

I do not comment on the number of characters, but in Czech Jelena means  male deer

Thanks for that info. I am working on the basis that in its feminine form it is a variant of Yelena and is the Russian derivation of Helen. Which in turn carries a meaning of 'Light' or 'Ray of Sun'. It is always interesting to see different interpretations of words spelled the same but in different languages. 

• Like 1

Mika extremely upset for an extended period this morning crying continuously. She went out at 9:00am local taking her laptop case (no laptop) which she uses to carry her papers around in, particularly all the ones relative to the baby. Returned just before 10:30. By 11:00 was extremely distressed, not helped by it appearing that Layne had to leave (work I assume). He had been mostly comforting her up to that point, though there looked briefly like a disagreement in the bedroom earlier.   Lots more tears after he left.  Hope it is not related to the baby.

Mika01.jpg

Mika02.jpg

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Mika extremely upset for an extended period this morning crying continuously. She went out at 9:00am local taking her laptop case (no laptop) which she uses to carry her papers around in, particularly all the ones relative to the baby. Returned just before 10:30. By 11:00 was extremely distressed, not helped by it appearing that Layne had to leave (work I assume). He had been mostly comforting her up to that point, though there looked briefly like a disagreement in the bedroom earlier.   Lots more tears after he left.  Hope it is not related to the baby.

Mika01.jpg

Mika02.jpg

Hope it's nothing serious,and to be fair she looks to be depressed basicaly sinse pregnancy started.In the end the most important it's that the baby,mother and father all end well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

With the this realm going off before I hope al I ok with Mika, baby & Layne. It's the only thing I can think of for the realm to go off line so quick.

I believe it to be a visit by paramedics and/or ambulance. Given that Mika and Layne are missing I think she has been taken away as a precautionary measure. This has happened twice before in recent months to my knowledge. I'm sure we all hope that it is not too serious and send our love and best wishes to them. :heart: