Mika & Layne

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gess it must be difficult to her cleaning the house being so advanced in the pregnancy,that's why the partner should help..sadly Seems she have to do the things by herself.

She put up with all Layne abuses. She is a good woman. She deserves better care. She deserves better man.

I hope Layne steps up and become a good father for this child from a lovely mother. 

We all love you Mika.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Mika and Layne, hope you are reading this. Having a child is the sweetest thing can happen to a human. You never know it until you have your own. The first 6 month will be challenging, but trust me after the baby grow and start to talk and walk you will not miss your past life and all those parties.

One more thing, a child needs a sibling. She/He will always ask you for that. You should bite the bullet and go for the second one. When they are a year apart, the extra effort is not too much.

Please remember we love you and we thank you for entertaining us. 

Good luck you two. I watched your life on camera, and I can tell your are good people. You deserve a beautiful life with that little one. Enjoy ...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

Mika and Layne, hope you are reading this. Having a child is the sweetest thing can happen to a human. You never know it until you have your own. The first 6 month will be challenging, but trust me after the baby grow and start to talk and walk you will not miss your past life and all those parties.

One more thing, a child needs a sibling. She/He will always ask you for that. You should bite the bullet and go for the second one. When they are a year apart, the extra effort is not too much.

Please remember we love you and we thank you for entertaining us. 

Good luck you two. I watched your life on camera, and I can tell your are good people. You deserve a beautiful life with that little one. Enjoy ...

The 1st part of your statement is well said but being good ppl I don't go with that. especially for Layen who slept or tried to sleep with all the girls showed up in the apartment.. 

19 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

The 1st part of your statement is well said but being good ppl I don't go with that. especially for Layen who slept or tried to sleep with all the girls showed up in the apartment.. 

Why is Layne sleeping or trying to sleep with other people a negative? It doesn't make them bad people & Mika doesn't have a problem with it.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2017 at 3:20 PM, SOMHO2000 said:

They both were agree. They were honest with each other. They did not hurt anybody. They did that to entertain us.  

They stopped everything as soon as Mika got pregnant and we can tell they are prepared to devote theirself to the child. 

ISIS or Taliban people might be strongly disagree with the mindset here. But that is an indication that the mindset is perfectly fine.

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

They both were agree. They were honest with each other. They did not hurt anybody. They did that to entertain us.  

They stopped everything as soon as Mika got pregnant and we can tell they are prepared to devote theirself to the child. 

ISIS or Taliban people might be strongly disagree with the mindset here. But that is an indication that the mindset is perfectly fine.

I don't want to go through a endless debate here. When you understand what is meant by my comment you may criticise me Mr. ISIS fighter..