Mika & Layne

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s much worse then the picture. He actually cocked the gun and pulled the trigger while it was pointed at her. He never even checked to see if there were bullets in the chambers. 

That is ok over there, he is playing a friendly russian roulette. 

Watching in timeline that moment... he give a shoot (blank of course) at 03:08:23 (Local Time) don't know if that sound is normal but for a gun it seems a 'week' sound for the shoot... I never had shoot a real gun, but the noise seemed my empty carnival guns when i was a kid.

At 03:08:37 he gives another shoot. At 03:08:50 another shoot. at 03:09:00 another shoot (pointing to girl) . At 03:09:24 another shoot

I guess he had 100% sure the gun was empty, but i agree with you, that we should never point a gun to anyone, even if we know it's not loaded

image.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s much worse then the picture. He actually cocked the gun and pulled the trigger while it was pointed at her. He never even checked to see if there were bullets in the chambers. 

OMG, that's scary! This is what you read in the paper, people who have no clue, f'n around with a handgun, and someone gets killed. I would guess he's never fired that gun, once you do unless you're a friggin moron, you would never do such a thing. Even if i'm 100% sure my gun isn't loaded, i check it anyway if i'm cleaning it or handling it for any reason.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not only did he put her life at risk, but also anyone who may have been on the other side of the wall when he pulled the trigger. Many people have actually been killed this way.  

Of course, then a bunch of people want to ban handguns because someone got shot by one, yeah, the gun jumped right up off the table and shot itself

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You never, ever point a gun, loaded or not towards someone unless you mean to use it. He needs to take a gun safety class immediately. 

about 10 years ago my daughter's ex boygriend's brother bought a gun off the street. thinking that it wasn't loaded he pointed it at his 12 yr old brother. a bullet was still in the chamber & he pulled the trigger & the brother died. i don't like guns for 2 reasons. #1 is that i might use it in a circumstance where normally i would curse a few times & then forget why i was mad. the other is that most deaths are accidents. when you're dead that's it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You never, ever point a gun, loaded or not towards someone unless you mean to use it. He needs to take a gun safety class immediately. 

We know that, because we're responsible gun owners who know better. we're big 2d amendment rights people at my house, and I'm all for having to take a gun safety class as a requirement for owning a handgun, that's not taking away anyones rights, and its just common sense to me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

about 10 years ago my daughter's ex boygriend's brother bought a gun off the street. thinking that it wasn't loaded he pointed it at his 12 yr old brother. a bullet was still in the chamber & he pulled the trigger & the brother died. i don't like guns for 2 reasons. #1 is that i might use it in a circumstance where normally i would curse a few times & then forget why i was mad. the other is that most deaths are accidents. when you're dead that's it.

Oh my, thats really tragic, but it wasn't an accident. Number one, never assume a gun isn't loaded for any reason ever, always check to be sure it's not loaded, number 2, never point a gun at someone unless your intention is to kill them, let alone point it and pull the trigger. 2 simple rules, to start with, there are other safety rules, but these 2 are just your basic safety rules.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’ve been around guns all my life and it’s never been an issue. I know how to use one and I understand the danger they pose. I am so pissed off at Layne right now I want to scream. Golfer’s story says it all.  You must always treat a firearm as if it were loaded. You must never point it at anyone even if you know it’s not loaded. But again, he never even checked to see if it was loaded. Since he just has it stuck under the table, it’s entirely possible that someone could have placed a bullet in a chamber without him knowking about it and bam, the girls is dead or the neighbor next door is dead. I hope VH sanctions him severely for this. 

If they're in Russia, you need to be ex military or police to own a handgun i would bet.

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Golfer, was she still going with the guy when his brother killed that boy?

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Oh my, thats really tragic, but it wasn't an accident. Number one, never assume a gun isn't loaded for any reason ever, always check to be sure it's not loaded, number 2, never point a gun at someone unless your intention is to kill them, let alone point it and pull the trigger. 2 simple rules, to start with, there are other safety rules, but these 2 are just your basic safety rules.

i hope that i never feel the need to have a gun because there is 1 very simple fact about guns. if you don't have 1 you won't shoot anyone. if i ever feel the need to own 1 because i no longer feel safe in this increasingly more & more fucked up country then i probably will eventually shoot someone because by then i will have gotten to the point that i no longer care. i hope that doesn't happen because i've survived this long without any of that happening. when i was a kid no one had guns, no one brought guns to school to shoot people, no one had machine guns in a hotel & started shooting everyone for no reason. i'm going to stop talking about it now because it depresses me to know that so many people want to own guns & it seems to be more important than everything else & i don't feel that way. 

• Like 3