Mika & Layne

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i hope that i never feel the need to have a gun because there is 1 very simple fact about guns. if you don't have 1 you won't shoot anyone. if i ever feel the need to own 1 because i no longer feel safe in this increasingly more & more fucked up country then i probably will eventually shoot someone because by then i will have gotten to the point that i no longer care. i hope that doesn't happen because i've survived this long without any of that happening. when i was a kid no one had guns, no one brought guns to school to shoot people, no one had machine guns in a hotel & started shooting everyone for no reason. i'm going to stop talking about it now because it depresses me to know that so many people want to own guns & it seems to be more important than everything else & i don't feel that way. 

Theres a whole lot of people who feel the way you do, and not everyone should own guns. We like to go target shooting a lot here, so we mostly have them as a hobby and a sport i guess you would call it. But we also have them for defensive reasons also. I don't ever want to kill anyone, but like you said, things are increasingly more fucked up in this country, and i'm not going to wait for police to arrive if someone breaks into my house. Just announcing i'm armed and that i have 911 on the line, and the cops are on the way will probably cause anyone to just go, but if they don't, then the victim will either me or the intruder, and i want the upper hand in that scenario.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good night Ash and Golfer. I hope I wake up to a better world by morning. ❤️

ihope so too but i don't think that trump is quitting so chances are it will be at least as fucked up & probably worse. good night & sweet dreams about violet!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Holy shit, you must have almost died when you heard about that. Thats really would shake you up knowing she was around this guy.

the boyfriend had nothing to do with it. but my daughter had another boyfriend that od'd & died in her bedroom. that certainly was fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

the boyfriend had nothing to do with it. but my daughter had another boyfriend that od'd & died in her bedroom. that certainly was fun.

I was just thinking she may have been around the brother at times at their house. Another one od'd?  I know if i ever have a daughter I hope she will be my best friend, and not my biggest headache growing up. I guess she'll be a combo of both. I know i drove my parents nuts while i was just having some fun as a teenager. 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I was just thinking she may have been around the brother at times at their house. Another one od'd?  I know if i ever have a daughter I hope she will be my best friend, and not my biggest headache growing up. I guess she'll be a combo of both. I know i drove my parents nuts while i was just having some fun as a teenager. 

to my knowledge the brother just bought it that day for "protection" & i'm sure didn't know anything about what to do with it. also my daughter's next boyfriend od'd in her room soon after that but he lived only to go to jail later. the fun never seems to end sometimes.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

to my knowledge the brother just bought it that day for "protection" & i'm sure didn't know anything about what to do with it. also my daughter's next boyfriend od'd in her room soon after that but he lived only to go to jail later. the fun never seems to end sometimes.

I'm sure she finally settled down with a nice boy. Do you have any grandkids? I'm sure you didn't trust any of her boyfriends when you first met them, i wouldn't. I know the assholes that are around in high school, I dated some of them! And it wasn't that long ago!  Her dates will not be innocent boys till proven guilty of something, they will be guilty, till they prove they are in the best interests of her.I guess it's easy to be a parent till you actually are one , i got it all figured out and i don't have any kids yet.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I'm sure she finally settled down with a nice boy. Do you have any grandkids? I'm sure you didn't trust any of her boyfriends when you first met them, i wouldn't. I know the assholes that are around in high school, I dated some of them! And it wasn't that long ago!  Her dates will not be innocent boys till proven guilty of something, they will be guilty, till they prove they are in the best interests of her.I guess it's easy to be a parent till you actually are one , i got it all figured out and i don't have any kids yet.

wait till you are at least 30. enjoy yourself & save some money 1st though that isn't easy nowadays. yes i have 4 grandkids & 1 lives with me. the worst thing is that he is exactly like me whan i was young. very smart but a pain in the ass.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wait till you are at least 30. enjoy yourself & save some money 1st though that isn't easy nowadays. yes i have 4 grandkids & 1 lives with me. the worst thing is that he is exactly like me whan i was young. very smart but a pain in the ass.

Hahaha, you we're a pain in the ass? I find that hard to believe! 5 grandkids, that must be awesome. And since they're not your kids, you can spoil them rotten! Yeah , we're trying to save up some more, we're not ready to have nay kids yet anyway. But i guess no one really is till you have one.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but she could have been killed if there just so happened to be a bullet in that chamber. It’s no laughing matter. People get killed like that all of the time. 

Don't worry Amy, it is cool. Things like this happens on a daily basis there. like ... check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6aNYiqM-o&feature=youtu.be&t=170

Or this one:  

https://youtu.be/XzgFQg6rkBg?t=65