Mika & Layne

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the subject's dead just like the 59 people.

Why can't the democrats admit that the problem is "EVIL PEOPLE" cause even if you ban guns, there will still be airplanes, trucks, & fertilizer, oh wait there are state that ban or outlaw guns, drugs, theft, murder, but it's still happening cause the "Evil People" DON'T give a shit about people or laws

16 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Why can't the democrats admit that the problem is "EVIL PEOPLE" cause even if you ban guns, there will still be airplanes, trucks, & fertilizer, oh wait there are state that ban or outlaw guns, drugs, theft, murder, but it's still happening cause the "Evil People" DON'T give a shit about people or laws

So with your statement you practically say Americans are more evil than Europeans when it's not the guns who causes the problem ::)

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

So with your statement you practically say Americans are more evil than Europeans when it's not the guns who causes the problem ::)

Very few terrorists are American, with that type of thinking, when Cain killed Abel with a donkey jaw if all the donkey & horses would have been banned, the Romans wouldn't have killed millions of people & there wouldn't have been a men on  mounted horse how many millions of lives could have been saved, better yet what about all the hundreds of thousands babies being murder thur abortions but i DON'T hear a word from you guys about that !!!

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Very few terrorists are American, with that type of thinking, when Cain killed Abel with a donkey jaw if all the donkey & horses would have been banned, the Romans wouldn't have killed millions of people & there wouldn't have been a men on  mounted horse how many millions of lives could have been saved, better yet what about all the hundreds of thousands babies being murder thur abortions but i DON'T hear a word from you guys about that !!!

So than simply tell me the reason why are so much more people killed by guns in the USA than in Europe?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I bet that more babies are murdered by abortion that school kids being shot by guns, you guys DON'T care about that, you don't  care that babies are being murdered  !!!

these statements tell me where you are coming from. i'm just going to say that we probably disagree on practically everything & since we're not going to change i'll just end the conversation & get back to my life in our wonderful former gr8 country.