Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

BTW, the response from VH was a cookie cutter non response. I hope they realize that they will probably be liable to some extent if he accidentally kills someone on their cams. Not to mention a lifetime of guilt and anguish. I hope they can get through to him.

Pretty sure they will...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's the point, he didn't even check to make sure that it wasn't loaded. BUT, anyone with any common sense will know that you should never point a gun at another person whether it's loaded or not. A responsible gun owner always treats a firearm as if it were loaded no matter what. He needs to take a gun safety class. 

Another thing, he needs to keep it in a safe place, preferably a code locked safe. Especially by the time little Layne can crawl. 

I keep thinking at some point Layne will grow up and become more responsible and show more commitment to Mika since she's carrying his child. It's not happening

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's the point, he didn't even check to make sure that it wasn't loaded. BUT, anyone with any common sense will know that you should never point a gun at another person whether it's loaded or not. A responsible gun owner always treats a firearm as if it were loaded no matter what. He needs to take a gun safety class. 

Another thing, he needs to keep it in a safe place, preferably a code locked safe. Especially by the time little Layne can crawl. 

Amy has the correct answer, cause she use plain old fashion common sense. Guns are not toys, must be very serious & of sound mind when you shoot them, most of my guns are in a very large gun safe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

is that girl legal? :biggrin: she looks like a mormon 

I believe it is Mika's sister, she had a lot of her possessions stored with Mika and Layne which I noticed were gone after the one week offline 

Here in Germany it's the law that you have to store weapon and ammunition separately in two separated secured gun safes. So nobody can get hold of gun and ammunition by opening one safe.

That's of course only for people who are allowed possessing weapons. For example hunters.

And the police has the right to check it whenever they want.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I've noticed that too. He seems to letting himself go. The house is total mess all of the time and he isn't doing much of anything to prepare for this child that's coming. 

Don't forget they have a second flat. That's only the VH flat. The baby won't ever see that place...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This place needs a thorough cleaning. Maybe they could pay Lisa a boatload of money and set her loose on the place. 

:biggrin: Brilliant plan, but it will have to be a huge pay day for her to tackle it

• Like 1

More than half a million firearms are stolen each year in the United States and more than half of stolen firearms are handguns, many of which are subsequently sold illegally.

Ask a cop on the beat how criminals get guns and you're likely to hear this hard boiled response: "They steal them." While many guns are taken off the street when people are arrested and any firearms in their possession are confiscated, a new study shows how easily arrestees believe they could illegally acquire another firearm. However a key finding is that "the illegal market is the most likely source" for these people to obtain a gun. "In fact, more than half the arrestees say it is easy to obtain guns illegally," Responding to a question of how they obtained their most recent handgun, the arrestees answered as follows: 56% said they paid cash; 15% said it was a gift; 10% said they borrowed it; 8% said they traded for it; while 5% only said that they stole it.

Let's be honest. If someone wants a gun, it's obvious the person will not have difficulty buying a gun through the extensive United States black market."

Ironically, the prevalence of illegal guns in America is, in a way, due to attempts to decrease the number of illegal guns in the market.  When the government attempted to regulate guns in an attempt to decrease crime, it inherently necessitated the creation of an illegal gun system, as criminals sought a way to continue to obtain weaponry while avoiding the American government. A large portion of those juveniles found carrying illegal guns claim that they require the weapons in order to protect themselves from opposing gangs and other threats. This makes the presence of illegal guns in American society even more problematic, as it is possible that some of these illegal guns are, in fact, kept as means of protection in urban environments, where going without a gun at all is much more dangerous than possessing an illegal gun. Crimes are obviously committed using illegal guns, but it is unclear how many illegal guns are obtained specifically for the purpose of committing crimes.

Last year, 10,177 people in the United States were killed by firearms, mostly in cities and urban areas. It's difficult to obtain a permit to own a gun and even harder to legally carry a gun in New York and New Jersey, but that hasn't stopped the sale and use of illegal weapons.

One study indicates that 'legal' guns are used 2.5 million times a year to properly and lawfully protect citizens.

Ok this is my last words on this issue. Legal gun owners are not the problem here. It is obviously the illegal gun owners without training and permitting.