Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

It is excessive to call Smith a three-minute-man, as he lasted for only two minutes twenty seconds. Kitty did not even have time to say "Aaahh".

18 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

It is excessive to call Smith a three-minute-man, as he lasted for only two minutes twenty seconds. Kitty did not even have time to say "Aaahh".

This afternoon I thought Kitty would get her first orgasm (the first I have seen), as she rubbed her clit furiously while Smith was fingerfucking her pussy and kissing her tit. But then she wanted Smith to put his dick in and stopped rubbing her clit. She should have known what can be expected - Smith came now in one minute forty seconds. OK, if they continue to have sex every day, at the end of next week they will have had sex for over half an hour (altogether), maybe the tenth time would finally give something to Kitty also.

1 hour ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Kity has become a real woman who is tune with her sexuality I can lick her pussy for hours

Hi C_TAY_2, I think the only one with a problem licking her pussy all daylong is Smith. He's clueless it seems as far as pleasing her. Nice to meet you, 

Couple fights...can be beneficial  as long as no one gets hurt......One time I stabbed my ex partner in the butt with a fork because he called me  a dirty little slut.  I told him I was NOT DIRTY...then I forked him.  Best thing about couple fights is usually make up sex.....I hope my new guy slaps the hell out of me tonight because.... I am really horny and need make up sex....let's see how can I piss him off? ......CK

• Upvote 1

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎12 at 6:36 PM, bobbysac said:

she has dead dick smith as a boy friend ,, any woman would cry ,

I say fuck crying...get some fresh batteries and lock the bedroom door...that vibe buzzing will teach him to be a dead dick....that girl is so fuckable he need a sex education class.

it doesn't seem like Smith gives a shit about the relationship. While Kitty is crying and arguing in what looks like a "end of the relationship" argument, he consistently tries to avoid her, doesn't look her in the eye, put on music, goes outside.

I wish i understood their language just to see if what he says confirms it.