Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

1 minute ago, curious said:

finaly an expression on her face... during their "sex" she seems to be bored and unsatisfied....

Theres a very good reason for that, Smith is boring and unsatisfying sex partner, , one of the most selfish of a group of selfish men on here, once he cums, and thats lightning quick, its over, he might as well be fucking a side of beef the way he acts. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Theres a very good reason for that, Smith is boring and unsatisfying sex partner, , one of the most selfish of a group of selfish men on here, once he cums, and thats lightning quick, its over, he might as well be fucking a side of beef the way he acts. 

I dont think he is that much selfish... i believe he is uneducated regarding sex. He probably thinks sex is "in out in out splash sleep" lol

He is the kind of a guy who sooner or later realises tht she is cheating and he is running to be taught fast. However its too late.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, curious said:

Io non credo che sia molto egoista ... Credo che sia ignorante per quanto riguarda il sesso. Egli probabilmente pensa il sesso è "in fuori nel sonno spruzzata fuori" lol

Lui è il tipo di un ragazzo che prima o poi si rende conto che lei è barare THT e lui è in esecuzione di essere insegnato veloce. Tuttavia la sua troppo tardi.

she is rabbit

1 hour ago, curious said:

I dont think he is that much selfish... i believe he is uneducated regarding sex. He probably thinks sex is "in out in out splash sleep" lol

He is the kind of a guy who sooner or later realises tht she is cheating and he is running to be taught fast. However its too late.

I guess its uneducated and selfish, doesn't he see she gets little or no pleasure from sex, while he does, and shouldnt he want to do something about educating himself if he sees that?