Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

Our three-minute man stroke again - or should I say shot off. Kitty did not even have time to moan.

smith today you showed me you are fond of kitty and you should be proud of kitty young beautiful girl but life is not easy when you are young but you have to take care of kitty and you are lucky to have a beautiful girl but she needs some freedom too :smile:

These kids have sex quite often, though Kitty does not get much out of it. How to get 30 minutes of intercoúrse if you have a three-minute man as partner? Of course, have sex ten times. 10 x 3 minutes = 30 minutes. Maybe the ninth or tenth time could already be satisfactory if there is not too much time between the sessions.

This morning, this couple argued heavily - or Kristy argued and cried, Smith tried to calm her down. And in the afternoon Kitty took her clothes off in BR and gave Smith a very quick blowjob/handjob, really quick, I don´t think it lasted even three minutes, which is a standard of that couple. Kitty had a tampon, so she just wanted to give Smith a relief - a nice thought of course.