Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

I am purposely avoiding this thread.

But I will tell our resident Siberian Hamster where to go to relieve his grief about his dear departed.

Honestly, I'd go for Nurse Leora, but Kitty is looking mighty interesting lately. :heart:

This morning´s sex, counted between the moment Smith penetrated Kitty and the moment when he draw his dick out in a big hurry and ejaculated (crazy, don´t they use contraception, that´s risky!), took one minute twenty seconds. Kitty had time for about four five moans (probably not of pleasure, but of pain, because she lacked foreplay and was not wet enough), that´s all that Smith usually offers. Has anybody ever seen Kitty reach the orgasm? I haven´t, not even in her furious bate the other day - or did she just not show it clearly?

9 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

This morning´s sex, counted between the moment Smith penetrated Kitty and the moment when he draw his dick out in a big hurry and ejaculated (crazy, don´t they use contraception, that´s risky!), took one minute twenty seconds. Kitty had time for about four five moans (probably not of pleasure, but of pain, because she lacked foreplay and was not wet enough), that´s all that Smith usually offers. Has anybody ever seen Kitty reach the orgasm? I haven´t, not even in her furious bate the other day - or did she just not show it clearly?

Someday, some of these boys are going to get old, and their prostates will swell up, and they will live with their horrible memories of having not fucked nearly enough women properly at every opportunity.

They also will not live to see their children grow up to be better than them, because they won't father any children.

Give 10 points to Lora, Victoria, and a couple of girls in the past Vacation threads who actually did promulgate human DNA. Most of them just want an "easy" rent-free life. :sad:

• Upvote 1

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎06 at 4:46 PM, curious said:

TILL HE FINALY REJECTS HER. (DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER IN BR. I M FREELOADER)

I swear she has the look of a goddess

On 6/7/2017 at 10:42 AM, kase said:

i think smith footsteps kitty everywhere what`s wrong with him ?

lol, I thought he was glued to her hip

and was surprised to see her alone long enough to "rub one out"

other than those nails, it was a wonderful sight

23 minutes ago, peking said:

lol, trodde jeg han var limt til hoften

og ble overrasket over å se henne alene lenge nok til å "gni en ut"

andre enn de neglene, det var et flott syn

yes kitty is nice girl i missed she was never alone