Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know what's wrong then.  I'll have to get with one of the mods to find out what is going on.

What exactly does it tell you when you try it??

HarleyFatboy cannot receive messages.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It says my inbox is full and I must delete some messages before I can send you a PM.   I just deleted a bunch of them, don't know what it gong on!

When you had a Premium Membership your Inbox had Unlimited Space.  Since your Premium Membership has expired your Inbox is Limited to 50 Items.

well the night routine has started twins & gina doing their  thing, irma & stella are out, belle on her phone and around 11pm they'll start getting ready to go out and angelina will come back.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When you had a Premium Membership your Inbox had Unlimited Space.  Since your Premium Membership has expired your Inbox is Limited to 50 Items.

I didn't know that my membership had expired.  That is an easy fix!  Thanks SC!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

well the night routine has started twins & gina doing their  thing, irma & stella are out, belle on her phone and around 11pm they'll start getting ready to go out and angelina will come back.

...and hopefully rescue the night with a lovely (faceless) bate...She hasn't had one yet today...:angel:

• Upvote 1

I ASKED THAT QUESTION 3 HOURS AGO,,I GUESS THEY ARE ON SCHEDULE:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

What time is the next Twins and Gina pussy flash scheduled for,,,You can almost set your clock by them getting naked,,,it's like there is an alarm that goes off and they say,,,It's time to get naked and give our daily Red Light district Window shopping show lol:biggrin:

1 minute ago, wathou said:

• Upvote 2