Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

The  pronlem with the Twins and Gina is they never get the edge off because they don't drink

thisImage result for russian vodkaorImage result for Spanish Tequila

But I mostly beleive that these 3 girls are far to IMMATURE and CHILDISH to understand what seduction is or how to use the charms that they have to achieve the sensuality and sexuality it takes to seduce the viewers. They will never let themselves go on camera because they simply don't know how. This is why they always look so out place on screen and like they are forcing thier presenece or acting.

It takes so much more than just nudity to be seductive and to seduce a man. They havn't figured that out yet.

• Upvote 2

Just now, wathou said:

i guess bell won't wait long until going out now that angel is there to hold the fort xD

You sound pretty pissed off with RLC right now wath...:sad:

It is in a bit of a rut at the moment. Belle isn't herself, but I don't really blame her because she gave us a couple of great nights last week. I blame Gina and the twins...Gina spends a hell of a lot of time with them, which is fine because they are close friends, but when they're together in B1, they do fuck all, plus it takes Gina out of B2, where she gives us some beautiful scenery...:angry:

Notice the private chat that happened in the BaR - this is what you don't hear. Angel had something to say to Belle away from our ears and it looked like she was trying to make a point. Whatever Belle does is her choice.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Whether she goes out or not BB, she has a problem with her personal hygiene, and I'm afraid body odour isn't a smell that does it for me...very very strange...:sick:

I've been wondering about that.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

A prepaid card is doable but CC should really think about expanding their purchasers options.   While I'm on the topic of CC, it would be nice if there was a way to select all the messages in one's inbox and move them to a personal folder on their computer.  You do not have that option when you click on the arrow pointing to the right.

Check You PM  I sent you a Message.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The  pronlem with the Twins and Gina is they never get the edge off because they don't drink

thisImage result for russian vodkaorImage result for Spanish Tequila

... i guess ... it is based on "no alcohol at work". ... Lets hope this girls move out fast. ... :) ... everything teasing and no life at all. A waste of time and space.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Notice the private chat that happened in the BaR - this is what you don't hear. Angel had something to say to Belle away from our ears and it looked like she was trying to make a point. Whatever Belle does is her choice.

She was probably telling her she has a better chance of pulling if she changed her knickers...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You sound pretty pissed off with RLC right now wath...:sad:

It is in a bit of a rut at the moment. Belle isn't herself, but I don't really blame her because she gave us a couple of great nights last week. I blame Gina and the twins...Gina spends a hell of a lot of time with them, which is fine because they are close friends, but when they're together in B1, they do fuck all, plus it takes Gina out of B2, where she gives us some beautiful scenery...:angry:

yhea i'm kinda pissed off by the content that rlc is offering. like i said 1 step forward 2 steps back :

- they open the replay function BUT it's a extra 30$/month ( wouldn't complain about it if there was something to watch on it)
- they put a balcony cam in b2 BUT it's only half of the balcony & the blind spot is used by angelina & now gina use her own balcony she doesn't even bother going on the balcony with the cam.
- they brought back old girl that poeple loved BUT they don't do shit except being on their phones all days & out at night.
- they tried 1080p on b2 BUT the bitrate was shitty & freezing when there was movement ...
- they opened a few new and beautifull apartments with a shitload of cam BUT it's more (boring) couple that after 2 weeks poeple are already bored to watch.
-&...

That's maybe just me that's seeing things but this whole thing is getting hilarious xD i think i'm go back at not watching rlc but today the weather was shit and i was bored, andi have seen enough in one day xD i just hope rlc will makes some change/upgrade before my subscribtion runs out.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know what's wrong then.  I'll have to get with one of the mods to find out what is going on.

What exactly does it tell you when you try it??

you are not premium member longer with free space in the mailbox. 

• Upvote 1