Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, wathou said:

Do you realise that one girl won't change the whole situation ? they'll probably stick to their routine and the new girls will follow :X

... nice way of a quote ... :) 

Yes. I guess the twins also need to leave. Important is the casting for the replacement. If they find one or two girls as open minded as Nicole, it would change a lot. :)

14 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Personally, I'd like to see Heidi have a 3 month summer holiday in Barcelona. Can you imagine that - the battle of the flaps :angel:

I have mate...:angel:

BTW I propose :angel: is the new symbol for meat flaps...:biggrin:

I was nervous for her when she was leaving,,I was like how on earth was that ass gonna fit through the airplane doors or even the airplane seats,,,she may have had to purchase the entire row to fit that sexy ass in :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well, she'll have 2 cheeks and a split....:biggrin:

It did grow a bit in the house, but, yes, it was great....

Keep it like that Adele please...

Adele1.thumb.png.5533fea23fe036e7e3f56e741a4b4e76.png

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Personally, I'd like to see Heidi have a 3 month summer holiday in Barcelona. Can you imagine that - the battle of the flaps :angel:

I missed this post. ... This would actually a very nice idea.

I also would like to see Leora for a visit. It may sound strange at first, but just think about it for a while. ... :)