Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually there was a small table out there at one time.  When I was still a member of RLC I watched a couple of girls move it off the reflection of the door by cam 3.

Thanks Harley, i wasn't sure on my memory of it but i did think id seen one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Oh boy i just love it when i finnaly got back home, and see that B2 is in the same state as i left this morning and B1 is doing a pottery night :) just amazing :) thank you rlc :)

A pot night would be much better:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, eremes said:

In the day: sleep
In the night:  collect "DJ's" and "investment bankers"
(Or what their mafia ranks are)

I am sure this post is meant in humour, as they are obviously not mafioso :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Looks like crafting class is in session with the clay,  Since they did not make good use of the clay dildos--

they should craft vaginas so they can practice their licking :dodgy:

looks like Mia has part of it correct--looks somewhat like a kitty-

it has 2 balls so it is a male like felix the cat :dodgy:

Edited by happyone
added last sentence

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:
10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can see you have a tiiiiiiny crush on Angel :biggrin:

Honestly, I don't perceive the same things as you. Angel is part of whatever happen. Belle and Rose brought the guys back home when Angel was supposed to sleep. she joined them when she could have gone back to her room. Then she went out with Rose and Belle to go to wherever DJ performs - she wasn't orginaly part of Belle/Rose circle, and usually never go out with the other girls - which is a new behavior for her. Then she went back with the whole group, hours after the DJ set closes, and stayed with everyone. So no, she is isn't a bystander staying at arm's length. And to me, it is clear that the boys clearly changed the focus of their attention once they realize such hottie was part of the two original girls they intended to bang. She now has exchanged phone numbers with DJ celebrity (he texted her, not Belle or Rose - when he forgot his bag - maybe deliberately) and an invitation.

No, I don't know if she is really that interested - she might play a game for the social clout that she could gain from these guys - but I am absolutely not discounting anything at this point. She is an older and more experienced girls than most of the usual RLC cast : she can act in control before the cams - like the guys who are probably used to media exposure.

My voyeur side would definitely like to see things unfold in the apartment before the cams, but I fear a worst case scenario where whe won't see much of Angel in the following nights (Belle and Rose are already a lost cause at this point).

Yes I don't hide the fact that I really like Angel, for lots of reasons. What I see is a mature, sophisticated, classy sexy women who is in total control of her life, even here in Barca, away from home. She's appears to be working regularly outside the apt, looks after herself by eating healthily, exercising regularly and she doesn't drink. Her behaviour and body language hasn't changed, apart from the fact she's been out clubbing recently, so the tiredness, like now, is eating into her day, where it wasn't before.

The 1st time Belle and Rose brought the guys back,Belle woke her and told her the situation. It looked like Angel was getting up soon anyway because she needed to get a bit shopping and then had a work  appointment to keep...She kept them company a little bit, long enough for the DJ to eye her up, and start getting a littile touchy-feely but she wssn't too impressed and made her getaway. 

Belle and Gina never went out together, so Angel couldn't go out with them. Gina was always with the twins, but Belle went out alone. Once Angel formed a bond with Belle, however, she went clubbing a couple of times, and now Rose is here, and they get on well, they'v been out together once...

I think the boys may have changed there focus towards her, but she has shown no indication that she is remotely interested, and friendly as she is, she was in total control. Don't forget, she appears to have a boyfriend who she speaks to every day and body language when on the phone suggests she is pretty close to...

Regarding the text/bag incident, I don't doubt the DJ planned for Angel to deliver it. She seemed a bit surprised when she asked if he was downstairs, and possibly why he texted her and not the others, but Rose was asleep, Belle was tired and yes, I think he has his eye on Angel. But she wasn't out long and I think that's all she did, give him his bag...

So until there's any proof,I believe in Angel, and I'm sticking with my gut instinct Vlk...:cool:

well I just got done watching replay from the time the girls got home and I would say that angel is not so much of a angel or just looking at how she can make alittle more money out side of the apartment and she didn't put no pad on when she got in bed  then when she came back this afternoon she put one on to go to sleep so she must be back on the rag

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I am sure this post is meant in humour, as they are obviously not mafioso :biggrin:

Oh,yes, I forgot the smiiley and how they are made, I can only the old ASCII Smileys Her are some of them

:-),:-)) :-)))

22 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

At least Angel and Rosie have been up today, Belle has just slobbed in bed for the duration. 

My Belle:heart: does party harder though and remember she's been out late all but 2 days out of the last 16 or 17. Angel doesn't drink and Rosie went to bed early.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

What the B2 girls need is some extreme game of truth or dare in front of the cameras - no boys allowed.

what they need to do is doing something else than sleeping xD