Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well, some people were angry when it looked like Belle was going out. Now it seems her plans have fallen through and she will stay home, upset.

You win.

You said something of Belle staying in?

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

I must now admit to an incorrect prediction (unless it happens in the next 10-15 minutes), 1 They scoffed ALL the food prepared between the four of them and 2 I had secretly hoped for a naked sushi style party on the table. WRONG on both but I shall carry on dreaming. :blush:

Your predictions are as good as mine Old...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well, some people were angry when it looked like Belle was going out. Now it seems her plans have fallen through and she will stay home, upset.

You win.

I said i was sad for her but. I also said she might be waiting but really they put us through it this evening.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Bueno, para ser honesta, supongo que no importa si ella está fuera toda la noche de nuevo ya que no es en realidad la intención de estar aquí en todo el día según la RLC

Nor do I think the intention is that the girls are all day sleeping in the house.