Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:
0fa71b98b2f081ca7e86c5c4bab74cfe

Recent news:
  • Kylie, a friend of Stella, joined the project
  • Belle cancelled her trip announced earlier in the newsletter
More updates are coming. Stay tuned!

Belle out threesome with the disco dicks where one wears socks with holes where the other guy can fuck those sock holes, how exciting.

Edited by Suckfootsoles

20 minutes ago, vortios said:

In the end these caresses, are very similar to those of Kristy and Kami, which in the end, did not lead to anything.

right the original teasers saw kami grab kristys hand and shove it down her shirt so she could play with kamis tits and have seen kristy rub kamis pussy in the bathroom at their new place all hetrosexual  girls do this

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's a little curvier, but yes, and she's lovely:biggrin:  . I just want to see a bit more of her, awake....but she's got a lovely back in NV...:dodgy:

I did mention her arse. She's more like Candy. Nicole is taller version of My Belle:heart: with bigger and rounder tits, Angel is a more attractive version of Vika wit bigger tits and a smaller arse.

• Upvote 1

It's been an up and down day for me, good nudity including some of the best full frontals of Belle I've ever seen, some naked sexy dancing and a very brief sexy shower which I can report was due to her happiness at receiving the call. 

They went out to party in the afternoon and came back looking like it was going to my best day in B2 since Becca left but then I was badly let down. I almost felt deceived - TBH no almost about it. Then yes My Belle:heart: is happy but I had hopes of another show - she seemed in the mood - when she gets a call and will sleep all through tomorrow then probably get dressed to got out and the cycle continues. And also I am worried when a drunk girl goes out on her own.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

Sorry, Emmett. I'm not sure I understand your comment. I was saying that RLC gives all the girls phony names as a way to protect their privacy. I don't see anything wrong with that. It makes perfect sense to me. However, I don't understand the need by CC to prevent any info at all about the girls from being revealed. There can't be that many stalkers around that visit this site. 

Back when Kami and Kristy and Rita were tenants, I was given personal info about them that allowed me to visit their social media pages and get a feel for what they were really like. I certainly am not a stalker. I did it because I like them as people and it's fun to be able to read about how their lives are going. I like them. Am I not allowed to like any of the tenants? That was my point.

Are you just gonna ignore my comment or what Bookmaster8?,,you responded to everyone except me,,I guess I won't try to answer you next time you pose a question,,,, I told you what they do outside the Apt for a living,,,and I told you exactly how to get more information on these ladies if you want to know that too.lol.gifsmiley-says-youre-welcome-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1