Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It is their Real Life in Barcelona but when their at home they probably don't go to these extremes at home so I'm think maybe they should respect the fact that they are lucky to be here.

... this girls keep everything private outside ... there is nothing left as this teasing shows. ... it is just bad casting ... sorry ... but this is also the point for belle this time. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Look guys, you know what I'm like with the girls I really fall for, like Nicole, I defend them to the hilt, but only if I believe I'm right. 

I did wonder where Angel would be going, out on her own, at that time of the night...

I think we all know she works regularly outside the apt because she's a pretty successful model. I think she's been working pretty regularly here in Barca so has anyone considered that she might have made a few friends in the modelling world and she's meeting up with them...I know a few here will have a different opinion...It was just a thought....We all speculate on here...::)

i to think she is just out with some new friends  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1