Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I'm am sad BB that Belle is acting so bad this time. She needs a shot of stay home and play juice. But am afraid she is past the point of no return.

Certainly seems that way.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

You're right there Des,  the laundry room holds a lot of secrets especially as recently as yesterday early morning with Gina and Stella :dodgy:

For those of you who have wondered what is the Barce 1 laundry room

the secret is out RLC master control :biggrin:

Image result for control room

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

For those of you who have wondered what is the Barce 1 laundry room

the secret is out RLC master control :biggrin:

Image result for control room

Nobody is at the controls. We will all be doomed.

• Upvote 3

Lol..fun talk by some of you..so nothing happen all night in neither barca apartments..only action reported was in other apartments(because this girls did nothing as usual).and of course Stella and friend still out partying..of course that nice pussy cleaning was well deserved..but no worries later both will arrive and you can coment that they arrived..and tomorrow they will be wasted and sleep all day..defend this girls..they deserve it!

All the girls seem to have learned to sleep with their arms above their heads. What do they indicate, that they do not do anything under the sheets?All the girls seem to have learned to sleep with their arms above their heads. What do they indicate, that they do not do anything under the sheets?

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I know. You guys are all great. I am sitting up coughing black mucus here and - no idea why so yet another appointment with the doctor. Belle comes back starts  to change. Once more I hope we will see a party here but once again B2 isn't good enough for her. And for all those he say it's to do with complaints about the music, Well wasn't there a party with Alex a few weeks ago? Seemed to be able to play music then and they have been several other occasions since the complaints.

This is now just a free hotel for Belle and whatever she's getting paid it's too much. Maybe I'll calm down soon but it is continual dashing of hopes like tonight she delivers. The second she got that dress out I knew what was going on. The others girls not going out somehow made it worse.

I have promoted her and promoted her since Day 1. I have defended on the board despite agreeing with what many of her critics said. Despite that I still can't help wanting to see her but she just doing absolutely nothing to justify her continued presence here. And the way she is now I doubt if she would listen even if an Emperor figure did step in.

Take care of yourself first. And your right about Belle. I think Snake is right it has gone beyond the point of no return.

• Upvote 1